True Astonishments - Shipped

Nov 8, 2007
I think some of you guys are misunderstanding what a first impression is. There is a difference between an initial wholistic impression of something and an in-depth analysis of it.

My TA set is arriving today. Can't wait. I'll be posting my initial thoughts over at the Cafe' with the others.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I think you might be misunderstanding. There is a difference between an in-depth analysis and having an initial impression of an object in its entirety, including each of the sum of its parts. Both are possible, but for the purpose of this thread I'm referencing the latter. To say that initial impressions must necessarily be holistic is surely a fallacy.

Nov 8, 2007
I think you might be misunderstanding. There is a difference between an in-depth analysis and having an initial impression of an object in its entirety, including each of the sum of its parts. Both are possible, but for the purpose of this thread I'm referencing the latter. To say that initial impressions must necessarily be holistic is surely a fallacy.

Now you're just arguing semantics... Which is just pointless.

My TA set arrived today. I'm on my way home to indulge. If anyone wants to actually talk about TA, I'll be on the Cafe'.

Happy Magic.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Which is great... Except that you're wrong. I was merely correcting you - so rather than be corrected, you just label everything pointless. Typical attitude of typical magicians. Might I remind you that you were the first one to argue the point. Semantics indeed.

Feb 12, 2008
CANNOT WAIT UNTIL MINE COMES IN THE MAIL.

I'm just hoping to get it by Friday, so I have allll weekend to geek out.

Sep 1, 2007
Woodside, NY, USA
got mine today and I just finished watching the 1st disc. great things. I only found 3 cookies, but I'm not great at these things. Anyone find anymore?

set #200 signed by Paul Harris...I hear he's a cool guy.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Warlock - Mat La Vore kindly made a thread about the Easter Eggs he's found. If you want to find them yourself, don't read it, but if you'd rather just get right to it and skip the search, have a look, he's done a good job listing them.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Ill be waiting for some 10 year old n00b to buy the set realize it is to hard and sell it on ebay for about $150. Until I will have nothing to do with TA. I will just stick to AOA.

-Michael

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results