Sight?

Sep 2, 2007
hey guys, I was browsing around mindlapse productions (Dee Christpher's site) and found this
http://www.deechristophermagic.com/sight.cfm
Does anyone have any clue as to what this is? Coming from mindlapse, it's most likely mentalism, and awesome. judging by the names on the back, and how it's remote veiwing, my guess would be you predict what movie they are thinking of.

Any thoughts?

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
From beneath your mask? Why, that IS an achievement! ;)

It's a very cool routine, I've got LOTS of copies in and I'm itching to put them up as everyone will love it, but I'm really trying to hold off till BP'09!!!

I showed the effect to Shane Black on skype today, so hopefully he'll chime in and give a few more deets!:)

D.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Hey...

This is looking good Dee, and could possibly replace Paul Brook's one in my wallet due to the subject matter.
Im a massive movie/horror buff, so this is def my kind of thing.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
As is usual in the Mindlapse camp, Dee and I discussed this before release. It's a killer little piece of mentalism. I'll spare details, but I will say, it's strong, strong magic. The method is diabolical, the effect is clear and direct, and as is the Mindlapse hallmark, the method is simplistic without compromising the impact of the effect.

It's a winner- strong direct mentalism you can fit in your wallet :)

CL

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Aw, Thanks Chris!:p

I Just performed this for Titanas over MSN - I just sent him the artwork and away we went!

Also been discussing a stage presentation of the effect with Micheal Paul who had some great ideas to make it into a truly memorable piece with a nice souvenir at the end for your spectator :)

D.

Oct 31, 2008
Hey guys,
This is Titanas. I don't post much here but I thought to nip on to give my thumbs up for this great effect.
Dee has a winner that fits in your wallet and plays huge.
Congrats Dee and thanks for sharing this experience with me.
Titanas

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results