David Blaine - Performing Real Magic : An Image

Sep 20, 2008
Hypocrites will probably turn around and change their opinion of David now. I knew he had more things other than to make money when i first saw one of his specials. He still hasnt dissapointed me. Rather inspiriational- Cheers JB.

Just so my question doesn't get burried on the first page, I genuinely would like the hospital he's at, and his room number. I'm sure he'd appreciate a card and a few decks. Fighting cancer is a long, up hill battle. There will be good times and bad, but regardless it is very difficult. From talking with some cancer survivors, it greatly helps with a lot of support. Just think how Elijah would feel if he was getting hundreds of letters and cards in the mail. It's such a small thing for most of us, but it could very well mean the world to this kid.

God knows he has the fight of his life right now, and any little bit helps. That's for damn sure. :)

Like I said, any info would be greatly appreciated.
Steve

D

Deleted member 2755

Wow.... that's great. Seeing ads on TV that say "We donated x amount of dollars to this charity." The first thought in my mind is "Now how much money did you spend putting it on television to tell people about it?" We never hear of stories like this. Why? Its because its not on TV because they didn't pay for it. David is awesome and I have all the respect in the world for him and the people fighting these diseases.

-Doug

Sep 20, 2008
I second steve's idea. i'd personally send him a card of some sort (no, not a playing card) and a few decks just to show kindness, just to let him know there's other people out there that care.

Sep 11, 2007
Just so my question doesn't get burried on the first page, I genuinely would like the hospital he's at, and his room number. I'm sure he'd appreciate a card and a few decks. Fighting cancer is a long, up hill battle. There will be good times and bad, but regardless it is very difficult. From talking with some cancer survivors, it greatly helps with a lot of support. Just think how Elijah would feel if he was getting hundreds of letters and cards in the mail. It's such a small thing for most of us, but it could very well mean the world to this kid.

God knows he has the fight of his life right now, and any little bit helps. That's for damn sure. :)

Like I said, any info would be greatly appreciated.
Steve

I second this. I too would like to send Elijah a card/DVD/book or something. Please let us know what you find out JB.

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
Hypocrites will probably turn around and change their opinion of David now. I knew he had more things other than to make money when i first saw one of his specials. He still hasnt dissapointed me. Rather inspiriational- Cheers JB.

Anyone who has read DB's book Myserious Stranger knows that he is more than just money. There is a reason he is so respected amongst magicians and to me this just proves alot about him

Sep 1, 2007
Worcester, UK
This thread has annoyed me. Talk about selling the fact David Blaine is associated to T11.

Hope the young ones battles through, but sorry the intention of that post isn't how you say. This site is more mainstream than E, and using Blaine to endorse your site is only going to attract one kind of audience.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has annoyed me. Talk about selling the fact David Blaine is associated to T11.

Hope the young ones battles through, but sorry the intention of that post isn't how you say. This site is more mainstream than E, and using Blaine to endorse your site is only going to attract one kind of audience.

Sorry, but no need to try and stir the pot in this thread. I'm still hoping JB posts a name and room number, and the hospital where Elijah is staying. :)

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Very inspiring and touching.
Another reason to respect David Blaine.
I also liked the idea of sending gifts.

-KOS07

Wow... your words made me think. i always knew that david blaine was a good guy. i have heard of him doing stuff like this before, and i give him all of my respect. its not everyday that you get to make somebody's life better. and david blaine is very special to be able to do this.

ya but he is just trying to do a nice thing, and post david blaine doing a nice thing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results