New Guardians?

LEO

Sep 27, 2007
I HAVE JUST GOT MY NEW GUARDIAN TODAY...AND NOW I JUST NOTICED THAT THERE IS A NEW VERSION COMING...!!!! I FELT SO....YESTERDAY...do i have anychance to change a new 1? i hope i do....its so unfair to us....yet the quality is different...im so sad.....any advice?:(:(:(:(

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
when i heard that there will be a second edition u bought myself six more guardians...i really love them!!! give them a chance... or keep them sealed "maybe" they will be worth more in a few years who knows...or sell them on ebay they are like 20-30 Dollarssssss...

Sep 2, 2007
Switzerland
Give them a shot, I actually like mine. I think they're decent cards, although I wouldn't use them to perform.

Like Dana Hocking already posted, it's not like bicycle gave them the choice of "good or bad stock" or something like that, it's more a matter of what you use them for, and what your personal preferences are. Chances are you like the current edition better then the new ones.

I haven't used mine that long though, but it's not a deck that I intend to use that frequently, as I prefer Tally's, Bike's or some other "normal looking" cards. I'm not that into designed decks. Anyways they say they clump up if you use them too much. Time will tell.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

XmH

Sep 2, 2007
Unfortunately I don't get some Guardians 1st ed. (T11 don't use paypal.....) but does anyone know when the 2nd ed. will be released?

Aug 30, 2007
Hey Leo.

If you're really unhappy with your purchase, contact customer support and we'll make it right for you. Our playing cards, however, will always be in a state of evolution. It's our goal for the third edition to be even better than the second, the fourth to be even better than the third, and so on. The goal is to constantly improve the quality and raise the bar with everything we do - as that is the best way to make sure that we keep things moving forward and advancing on all levels.

Also, we want to make them shiny. Maybe shiny with pink pips.

Dana

Aug 31, 2007
NY L.I.
i actually envy you because you probably got one of the last guardians meaning that they are a collector's iteam if you want to think of it that way:p

Sep 8, 2007
Carmichael,CA
I like my guardians i use them for sybil cuts and attempting flourishes since they are thin. You got to look at the good aspects of them . I also like them because i have 2 unopened first editions signed bye Wayne

Oct 12, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Give them a shot, I actually like mine. I think they're decent cards, although I wouldn't use them to perform.

Anyways they say they clump up if you use them too much.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

I got my guardians today and I can already tell that they will be clumping up after a while. They seem to be very similar to 1800s (or at least both the 1800s that I have) in the texture and way that they spread. But they look so good that it's just worth owning them. :p

I HAVE JUST GOT MY NEW GUARDIAN TODAY...AND NOW I JUST NOTICED THAT THERE IS A NEW VERSION COMING...!!!! I FELT SO....YESTERDAY...do i have anychance to change a new 1? i hope i do....its so unfair to us....yet the quality is different...im so sad.....any advice?:(:(:(:(

Use your current Guardians to do tricks with torn cards. You won't feel so bad.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results