Wrath Review

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Ok... I wasn't going to do this for a bit, but had some spare time. On with the review.

WRATH by d+M

Effect:

A card is selected, signed & lost in the deck. The deck is boxed and a lighter is introduced. The spectator holds the deck as the performer burns the box with the lighter. The corner of the box & deck is shown to completely burn away. The cards are removed & inspected. At the magicians call, a single card is seen to be instantly restored & repaired in the centre of the deck... the selected card.

What you get:

What you get is a PDF book explaining everything in full detail and a video which has the performance, explanation and tips on the trick.

Teaching:

He manages to get every aspect of the trick out of his mouth, he explains everything in order, he doesn't miss a thing out. He teaches the things slowly and spends some time on them and isn't boring whilst doing so.

The gimmick:

A gimmick is required, but you make it yourself. The gimmick is quiet simple yet unexpected, the spectator will never expect the gimmick and it creates a great effect within this trick.

Reset:

This trick can in fact be reset as I have done it before. You just need a lil something extra and a little bit of sleight of hand.

Method:

The method is truly ingenious, it is simple but effective and greats a great reaction from the audience.

Overall:

Overall, this is one of my favorite tricks I've seen and at a low price of £10 this is truly a no brainier (around $14.8). I'd give this trick a 9.5 / 10. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Get it here at http://devilsadvocateproductions.com/Wrath.html

- Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results