4 for 4 alternative

Jun 5, 2008
Oregon
Does anyone know an alternatve 4 card packet switch? If so what is it called and where can i buy it? thank you for your help.

Apr 15, 2008
There's the classic Marlo Switch and Erdnases' card switch on the bottom of the deck. None of them are magician foolers, but Marlos' switch works exceptionally well for a lay audience.

Oct 5, 2008
Almada, Portugal
There are a false count that I think it calls "Hartman count" or something similar ... it's used on DG trick called "Satisfaction Guaranteed" (DG Project vol.1).
Maybe I remenber the name soon ...

J.

Dec 9, 2008
There are many packet switches;
Card College/Giobbi, Marlo, Fisher, Kenner, obviously, J.K.Hartman and most big names in magic have some of their own, just look around in either books you own, or if you're looking for a list of them, then go for a search on http://archive.denisbehr.de/, that's got most magic books published, search in there. There are so many, look around.
Tom Field

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
4 for 4 is angle proof.

If it's not, you may be doing it wrong?

or

Work on audience management//misdirection.

If you're uncomfortable and just want a different handling, then by all means find what suites you. The one above me looks excellent.

Maybe, while you think about which switch to purchase...use this time to think of your own 4 packet switch.

:)

-Rik

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results