I got robbed...

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
i came home today after a long day in downtown l.a i come home and my room is trashed every single one of my decks (except the one in my pocket)were gone and when i say gone i mean like super mind freak smoke and mirrors gone this is gay all of my cards are gone including my everythingelse dvd this is so effed up man =( i think i might just quit

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Sorry to hear about that man. I know you aren't going to quit though. Good luck with getting it all straightened out...I hope it works out

May 3, 2008
don't worry

every great magician knows that everything that disappears re-appears eventually

besides

make it into a trick

"now I will open this door and all of the contents of the room will be gone"

That would get great reactions

This kid gets robbed and it turns into a joke? lmfao I love it, I really do. I'm sorry to here that man. Screw this, we should all go over to his place and roam the streets till we find this B***h and throw reappearing doves at him. Or use him for card throwing target practice. Once again, sorry to hear it dude. That really sucks.

Dec 30, 2008
all they stole was your cards and dvd's, they didn't go for anything more..... practical?

Well you know it was a magician then.

Dec 29, 2008
GA
I agree with ^^^ the thief must be a magician. That is weird that they only stole your items. I think you got lucky that time.

Dec 16, 2008
Austin, TX
This kid gets robbed and it turns into a joke? lmfao I love it, I really do. I'm sorry to here that man. Screw this, we should all go over to his place and roam the streets till we find this B***h and throw reappearing doves at him. Or use him for card throwing target practice. Once again, sorry to hear it dude. That really sucks.

I agree with ^^^ I want to get in some practice for throwing cards. My aim needs work.

May 3, 2008
Dude that sucks but they're only pieces of paper, don't worry about it. I highly doubt that you did get robbed because it wouldn't make any sense.

that sounds like it would be a pimpin episode of CSI.

but really, if i were to rob a magician i'd probably rob aaron fisher or tyler wilson of their skill, i have cards.

good luck dove panning this guys a**. pm me, i'd like to join in, but im a country away.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results