Anonymous Theories

Ok, we basically got nothing at all this week about Anonymous, except that we already have clues :(
So I've decided we'll get a lot more done if we work together, so the point of this thread is to post anything you've found, or any theories you have about Anonymous.
Let's do this! :D

Sep 7, 2008
I say the new artist is Reed McClintock. He has a trick out called Stars and Hexes. Also, when someone asked a question about Reed McClintock, JB was fast to answer. He's also from the UK I believe.

Ok, recent events that have come to my attention have lead me to believe that it is two people. Things he says like "I am old and I am new.". Anyone else would simply say "I am old and new." The way he says it sounds like if I went "I am old" and then someone else jumped in and said "and I am new". Also, when he says "I have picked 20 questions. I have answered 20 questions.". Sounds like that's two different people to me. I hope this makes sense.

I say the new artist is Reed McClintock. He has a trick out called Stars and Hexes. Also, when someone asked a question about Reed McClintock, JB was fast to answer. He's also from the UK I believe.

Hmmm, that sounds pretty good to me :D
But wasn't the phone traced to Nevada?
I personally think it's Michael Vile, creator of Under Pressure, but that's gonna change in a few minutes, always does :p

Dec 7, 2007
New Zealand
Well I think it might be D&D 'cause theres two of 'em, andthensome's coming out and they're going to be in England.

PS: I haven't done any work on this it just came to me....

Ok, recent events that have come to my attention have lead me to believe that it is two people. Things he says like "I am old and I am new.". Anyone else would simply say "I am old and new." The way he says it sounds like if I went "I am old" and then someone else jumped in and said "and I am new". Also, when he says "I have picked 20 questions. I have answered 20 questions.". Sounds like that's two different people to me. I hope this makes sense.

And there's 2 people in the video :D

Maybe one of the people is a balloon, he thinks it's his friend

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
No offense to whoever it is, and any other Artists, but I'd personally love to see Anonymous be Daniel Garcia, but realistically I think its Dan and Dave.

Nov 29, 2008
I think Anonymous is Dan Hauss.

Now i know some of you may call me a fool for saying so, considering he is a published artist here. But here me out, as i am skeptical of my own point of view. The answer to the riddle was "ballon," which i believe to be the first clue. THe second clue given out was the phone sent to magicman, the second clue. Judging by the second text sent to the phone, which i will not reveal the actual translation of, i think the phone somehow ties into the balloon.

Which brings me too my theory of Dan Hauss. My friend Charlie, the guy who got me into magic, once showed me a trick, which had not dawned on me until recently as being possibly related to this. The trick was: to encompass a cell phone into a balloon instantly with sleight of hand. The method was simple, but when i asked my friend where he had learned the trick yesterday, he told me he had learned it from a lecture at our local magic store. Who gave the lecture you ask, as i did as well? Dan Hauss. I wish i had been there, but i was unable too because of my duty to my school track team. This is my two cents, and i hope may spark some interest in some of you or some clue to his identity. Dan hauss is old, he has brought tricks to Theory 11, he is new, because he has never been part of a major project, and never had his own page on the artists' page, which anonymous does now.

Sep 3, 2007

interesting thought... maybe it is two people, but only one of them is a new artist? They might be pairing the new artist with an already exsisting artist? "i am old and i am new" would be the old artist talking and the new artist talking??

interesting thought... maybe it is two people, but only one of them is a new artist? They might be pairing the new artist with an already exsisting artist? "i am old and i am new" would be the old artist talking and the new artist talking??

Another very good point. The balloon riden individual I suppose would have to be the new artist, since he does have his picture both on the Artist profile and the forum profile. I see it in a way, that the old artist may have a new project, the new artist would be T11s new project, and he may also have a new project he is releasing with T11 in the process. Of course, I could be completely off my rocker, lol. Don't forget though, this is all based on the assumption that it may be, two different people.

You Tumbleweed!!!!
No... wait :confused:

x {anonymous} ;)
_

D*mn you Tumble! You've betrayed me! :eek: Now i'm getting green! You wouldn't wanna see me when i'm... Black & Green...

:p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results