Justin Miller?

Sep 8, 2007
Italy
I think to be one of the 6 people Justin just mentioned receiving in these days the purchased material. I can say that Justin was really kind and finally everything was all right. I live in Italy and he didn't ask me any additional charge for sending me here the parcel (I pre-ordered on line The Cloak). So I can witness that what he wrote about the issues is absolutely true. He can really be trusted. ... if my word count ... :)

Stefano :cool:

ya, Justin's an awesome guy, I don't think he'd intentionally leave you guys hanging.
I gotta find out what went down with sebashtion though... dude, if you read this check your email, you'll have one!

Thanks,
Evan

(PS: Justin, so have you found out if you're coming to indian orchard?)

ya, Justin's an awesome guy, I don't think he'd intentionally leave you guys hanging.
I gotta find out what went down with sebashtion though... dude, if you read this check your email, you'll have one!

Thanks,
Evan

(PS: Justin, so have you found out if you're coming to indian orchard?)

Hey Evan been awhile since i spoke with you on skype,
Man there is nothing going on between Justin And my self. like Justin said in an earlier post we wanted two different things for Close-Up artist productions and it was not going to work so we decided that this it the best for both our famlies and careers. There are no hard feelings and i am still a huge fan of his. so with all that said....... keep you eye on Justin He has some hard hitting magic comming out soon I have seen some of it and it is going to be awesome.
Man Justin is on fire and i do not see the blaze going out any time soon,

Sebashtion H.

Sep 24, 2007
well then, i guess everything worked out after all. wish you the best, justin, and sebashtion.

-chicken

keep you eye on Justin He has some hard hitting magic comming out soon I have seen some of it and it is going to be awesome.
Man Justin is on fire and i do not see the blaze going out any time soon,

Sebashtion H.

this is very true, Justin has some great new effects and tricks coming out and i can personally vouch for them ive seen them first hand and they hit like a hammer..

oh and sebashtion, shoot me an email dude havent seen ya in a while

Sep 2, 2007
I've seen one of JM's effects coming out. And I was just wow. I couldn;t say anything else, just wow.

Hey Guys,
It's really good to hear all of your thoughts and opinions, yes the good and bad. I know there has been a lot of problems with some of you and your orders, so I'd like to clear some of that up. I am really looking forward to coming back this year with some Brand new ideas, and a Brand new lecture. I've had about six months to really work on some hard hitting magic, and I am excited to say I am extatic about some of my new effects and lecture. It has been a lot of fun to work on some new ideas. Propably one of my favorite things about the buisness(Creating.). I hope you can appreciate them too. Here's the situation...The Internet is really funny. It can spread more rumors about someone faster than TMZ.

I have had a recent addtion to my family our daughter Maddison and I have wanted to spend some quallity time with her this year. She is now 9 months and doing great! I have also within the last four months returned from lecturing on the road with my 2007 lecture. I did get behind.

Yes there have been some problems with shipping lately. out of the 2-300 orders I took within the last 3 weeks a small number of 15 have not gotten to their destinations ( As I write this about 6 of those have gotten their orders) which in turn has had me on a mad rush to make sure they do. I sleep maybe 2-3 hours a night because of this issue. My idea is simple if you are not happy then I will not rest UNTIL you are.

Yes Some of you have gone under the radar and I am sorry for that but here is why. Myself and Sebashtion are no longer working together (nothing dramatic or pulse-racing..just two different visions for Close-Up Artist Productions) I wish him well and the best for him and his family and I know he does the same for me and mine. Sebashtion had been taking care of all my orders for the last 2 months and I am/was extremely grateful for that. And here is where the problems have come in. Sebashtion has been the one making deals and compromising with each customer to make them happy (with full permission from me) so that each customer was taken care of promptly and satisfied. I am just now getting all the e-mails he has been forwarding to me and that is why there is such a confusion.

As each e-mail has come in I have personally responded to each one by either phone or e-mail so that I could explain what was going on with their order as I got the info from sebashtion. Please be patient as I am a man of my word and each one of you (if you have been waiting on something..please e-mail at
jmille38@insight.rr.com so I can know what it is I need to get to you)
You will be taken care of.

With all that being said I know some of you will agree and disagree with me. In fact if I was doing everything perfect I would still have some of you disagree with me, that's the nature of the buisness, but it's my hope that those of you who enjoy my material will continue to enjoy my material, I have loved working for you and want to make you all "happy happy."YES some BIG projects are in the works for the future. My latest is my new lecture tour Have you A.T.E. Yet? My All Things Elastic lecture. It will be 2 solid hours of LOOPS and The Cloak. Material I have never showed anyone and my hope is will be added to your already killer rep...Thanks guys, look forward to meeting some of you, and catching up with you in 2008.

Justin N. Miller

If this is true and he is semi retired Then I don't understand why. He's not super old and he's a great magician. It makes me wonder if he retired because he couldn't come up with any new effects.

no offents I'm just thinking outloud here.

D

Deleted member 2755

I have spoken to Justin Miller at his lecture I went to. He is semi-retired. He doesn't perform for a living anymore. Currently he creates effects and sells them. That's how he makes a living currently. You can check out his newest DVD that just came out a few days ago that has most the stuff he taught at his recent lecture. It's GREAT! I highly recommend it. There is some card, coin, and loop stuff on it. Justin will also be coming out with instant downloads soon so you can look forward to that. If you want to know more about him or have some questions.... ask him yourself. ;) E-mail him or register for his forums at www.closeupjm.com For those who don't know, he stopped working at E about 2 years ago. He makes his things with Kozmo Magic now. That's why E hasn't really announced anything with him it because there is nothing left that was filmed with E. (Factory Sealed, Bullet, and the loop DVDs were filmed about 2 years ago. They just released them back in October when Justin was no longer working with E.)

Hope that helps.

-Doug

I have spoken to Justin Miller at his lecture I went to. He is semi-retired. He doesn't perform for a living anymore. Currently he creates effects and sells them. That's how he makes a living currently. You can check out his newest DVD that just came out a few days ago that has most the stuff he taught at his recent lecture. It's GREAT! I highly recommend it. There is some card, coin, and loop stuff on it. Justin will also be coming out with instant downloads soon so you can look forward to that. If you want to know more about him or have some questions.... ask him yourself. ;) E-mail him or register for his forums at www.closeupjm.com For those who don't know, he stopped working at E about 2 years ago. He makes his things with Kozmo Magic now. That's why E hasn't really announced anything with him it because there is nothing left that was filmed with E. (Factory Sealed, Bullet, and the loop DVDs were filmed about 2 years ago. They just released them back in October when Justin was no longer working with E.)

Hope that helps.

-Doug

Half right!
All my att. is focused on the material i have created over the past 10 years, lecturing and performing at conventions and dealing as well. I do not make my living from STANDARD shows anymore. I did that for a little over 15 yrs. I am now making my living by conventions and lectures and creating good magic.

Justin N. Miller

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results