MySpace For Magicians / Flourishers

Would you like a myspace site, just for magicians?

• Yes!

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • No...

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Hmm, maybe, i don't know...

Votes: 14 29.2%

• Total voters
Hey all,

I'm thinking about a few concepts i'd like to launch, one of them is a community website like myspace, but just for magicians!
Would YOU be interested in this, and taking part of it?

Vote in the poll above
thanks!
cheers,
Aron

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 18, 2008
CA
Yeah sounds interesting. But there would have to something special about it that would make me want to join.

Jun 2, 2008
its been done many times before and tbh they never get very far because noone wants to put much money into it and they always end up being rubbish. I dont think many people will use it because youd get more out of a forum realy. you would have to have something that will make people want to join.

May 19, 2008
manchester
a mentalist part... lol, ummm people could find other magicians with emails and stuff but also skill in a kind of magic, so you could type in "coin magic" and it would have a list of coin magicians, the ones at the top of the list have been rated by other members as the most skilled or whatever.

or is that to complicated?

D21400

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Antwerp, Belgium
I should make a private and public part. So you can make the world ready for the other kind of magic.
So we can intrest people and make them love us!!!!! lol

no seriously, in some country's ****cough****Belgium****cough**** people aren't ready for this kind of strong impact close-up magic.

What you think,

D21400

a mentalist part... lol, ummm people could find other magicians with emails and stuff but also skill in a kind of magic, so you could type in "coin magic" and it would have a list of coin magicians, the ones at the top of the list have been rated by other members as the most skilled or whatever.

or is that to complicated?

that is possible! for sho. when its up, just make a group named Coin Magicians ( for example ) and let people join it. every group will have its own special forum, which can be moderated by the group owner.

added to this post a little screen-grab ;)
cheers,
aron

Attachments

• screengrab.jpg
    screengrab.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 82

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
As others have stated, this has been done before. In fact, we're working on some additional community features right here at theory11 - we are far from finished. ;)

More to come.

too bad that this is not promoted more then... something im missing online, and still when seeing the links posted of existing ones, that doesnt give me the community feel.

my site would have been non-profit, just for fun and for the community.
if people want to, ill continue development on this... if not, let me know so im not wasting my time ;)
cheers,
aron

Sep 1, 2007
In the beginning, there were forums. And then Tom created MySpace. And he saw that it was good enough. But MySpace was lonely, even with all the skeezy photos of drunk people and emo kids standing in their bathrooms. And so applications and other custom tools were created. And MySpace became glittery and had embedded songs and videos. And lo, Myspace became unusable.

Do we really need that to happen to magic?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results