Baaah

Jan 18, 2009
did you say that was video editing, if that's the case it blows. if not then totally bad***.
i have seen three different versions, no four versions of this.
caroline change
goat change
gaff goat change
video editing

Aug 31, 2007
did you say that was video editing, if that's the case it blows. if not then totally bad***.
i have seen three different versions, no four versions of this.
caroline change
goat change
gaff goat change
video editing

I don't stoop that low. I said that as a joke.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Aside from the DL get-ready, it looks good.

Oh, actually. Now that I think about it - if you're just doing the normal GOAT, it's still not perfect yet - there's still a slightly bit of movement visible. Sure seems impressive to magicians, though. Keep it up, it's almost there, well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 18, 2009
Man, screw the change I wanna learn how you got it into the middle!

-SM

it's called center double from the trilogy
oh and sorry zachmonky i didn't realize you were kidding.it looks damn awesome.
you know the andthensome trailer were danandave did it, the card moved majorly, yours looks better.

Jul 30, 2008
I'm pretty sure it is the centre double from the trilogy. The one in the everythingelse disc.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
There's certainly a double, and the double ends up in the centre for the change, but that's about it - is that what you mean? It's not a centre double, though. In any case I don't want to discuss method too much. Sorry, Zach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 1, 2009
There's certainly a double, and the double ends up in the centre for the change, but that's about it - is that what you mean? It's not a centre double, though. In any case I don't want to discuss method too much. Sorry, Zach.

It is the "Centre Double" from the 3rd disc of "The Trilogy", the double your thinking of, used in "Tivo 2.0", is simply referred to as "A double lift from the centre".

Jan 18, 2009
nasavi&Lents, your attitude and maturity level pisses me off.

===

In other news:

Pretty good performance, I liked it. You can use a BIT more work, but you're darn close to perfect. Incorporate it into an original routine, go outside and perform for someone!

Ben

calm down, i was just messing around it's no big deal. i am not all serious like you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results