I'm curious about downloads!

Oct 22, 2008
Hi,
I was just wondering, if I were to buy, say a download for thread how long does that download video last on my computer and also can i just save it to a flash drive or something? Also does the download have every thing on it that the DVD has including special features, performances and all that?

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
It will last forever on your computer. Yes, you can save it to a flashdrive if you want to. Peromances and everything is included but sometimes you don't get the "easter eggs" with the download.

Depends on where you get the download

One thing worth noting that I found out the hard way. If you download from Ellusionist, you are locked to only playing the file on the pc that you downloaded it to.

So saving to a flash drive does you no good other than just backup. I've downloaded several files here at Theory11 and they work fine anywhere.

Oct 22, 2008
The videos at E have a DRM on them. To try to cut down on piracy. You can once the video is played on a computer you can only watch it on that one. More info HERE.

JDEN

Yah, i think its the same with if you get it from Wayne Houchin's Website, because i got the thread download like last week there and once i downloaded it, it only works on this labtop even if i save it to a flash drive.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results