An ultimate act of Jerry's Nugget loyalty?

Jan 1, 2009
Cool

Very cool, but no way I would go to this extent to "own" my Jerry Nugget's deck of cards. If I have some spare time - maybe a removable tattoo? If there's any sold. I am not that crazy about decks I suppose.
Anyway, nice pics Lee. Those were unique. Maybe they should feature card deck tattoos on the next season of Miami Ink?
Hahaha.

... This sounds like a Klondike scam lol. "I'd run down the street wearing Jerry's Nugget boxers in the middle of January, in just the boxers..." Ha!

Out of the whole thing, the only thing that cault my attention was:

"Soon, here at LeeAsher.com. No auctions, no fake paper, no scams - just the real thing. After striking a deal with the world's largest private-reserve owner of Jerry's Nuggets Playing Cards, LeeAsher.com is proud to soon offer everyone a chance to own one of the most prestigious and sought-after decks on this planet."

I'll be watching.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Hmmm. Tattoo...I wont go that extreme but I'm sure I could up with something. I like Jerry's alot but not enough to change my body over. Let me think....

Jan 30, 2009
I kind of enjoy the placement and idea of his tattoo, but I think it would have been much better with a decent card back design. I also think it looks kinda cartoony and poorly detailed. Edit: totally missed the part about getting it finished.

J

J:G

personally i like the tat but i would have gotten it higher on my arm and maybe of
different cards, but it looks awsome!

ps: i would never do that for a deck o jerrys

Personally, and this may just be me, i'd get the Guardians. But that's just cause I love the art work so much, (and they are my favorite cards right infront of Tally's).

So the article says:

"His goal is to finish the design within the next year"

Any chance we'll see pics of the tat when it's completed?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results