Pro Hands

Jan 18, 2008
somewhere
Well they came in the mail today. I purchased the 9lb one.

Quality

This thing is made to last. It does not feel cheap when you hold it. It is a little smaller than I imagined it.

Use

For me personally the index and middle finger are no sweat at all. ring finger and pinky are tough to push all the way down. ive only been playing around with it for a few hours and you can definitely feel the burn.

exercises

the exercises you can get from the link off dananddave.com are very helpful

4/5 for these

I'd say you should pick them up only if you have the extra cash laying around or if you want to get some serious finger strength

cheers

Nov 10, 2007
I know this might sound stupid but for what effects do you need strength. If they stretched out my fingers I would definately buy one though.

Jan 18, 2008
somewhere
its been a few days now. i cant think of a moment besides showering or eating when im not using these now. there is a HUUUUGGEEEEEE difference in how i handle cards or whatever else there is to do with your hands. my fingers execute cuts sleights etc 5x faster. also my guitar hero skills have improved as well =D

I am very excited! a few weeks with this and im definitely sure il move on to the 11lb

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I know this might sound stupid but for what effects do you need strength. If they stretched out my fingers I would definately buy one though.

" I once read a comic book in wich Superman "flicked" a villain in the chest, much as an older brother will flick his sibling's ear. The antagonist was thrown head over heels across a city thoroughfare.I found it interesting that inmediately after he knocked the monster across the street,Superman just stood there,relaxed.The beast must have weighed four hundred pounds!"Superman tossed him witouth making a sweat.

Imagine if Superman were far weaker than he is; that throwing this creature taxes himto the limits of his strenght.Supeman is no longer relaxed.He strains and sweats.He exhibits tension.Relaxation is only possible when one has more strenght than needed.Superman, at his normal strenght, would make a fine card worker...."

Aaron fisher,the paper engine.

on a personal note, why does ray kosby's raise rise looks so magical? its a very though move, if ray kosby's hand exhibited tension, well that would be obvious to the spectator that something is going on,but because his hand is so "strong" now, he can do the move with little tension on the hand, thus making it more "magical" if you will....

so, yep, I bought the thing for that reason.. I need strong fingers! hahaha

I know is a long post, just wanna make sure that the reasons are clear enough, cheers!

Jan 18, 2008
somewhere
" I once read a comic book in wich Superman "flicked" a villain in the chest, much as an older brother will flick his sibling's ear. The antagonist was thrown head over heels across a city thoroughfare.I found it interesting that inmediately after he knocked the monster across the street,Superman just stood there,relaxed.The beast must have weighed four hundred pounds!"Superman tossed him witouth making a sweat.

Imagine if Superman were far weaker than he is; that throwing this creature taxes himto the limits of his strenght.Supeman is no longer relaxed.He strains and sweats.He exhibits tension.Relaxation is only possible when one has more strenght than needed.Superman, at his normal strenght, would make a fine card worker...."

Aaron fisher,the paper engine.

on a personal note, why does ray kosby's raise rise looks so magical? its a very though move, if ray kosby's hand exhibited tension, well that would be obvious to the spectator that something is going on,but because his hand is so "strong" now, he can do the move with little tension on the hand, thus making it more "magical" if you will....

so, yep, I bought the thing for that reason.. I need strong fingers! hahaha

I know is a long post, just wanna make sure that the reasons are clear enough, cheers!

=] (word count)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results