Saturday Night Contest - Show Us What You Love

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
here is the trick ive been working on for almost a year. it's called streamlined spellbound. it is my favorite effect because creating this inspired my creativity which led to other routines and ideas. yes it is a variation of hellbound spellbound with you being %100 clean the entire routine. here is the original change for those who missed it. I hope everybody enjoys this and good luck with the contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 29, 2008
Here is my entry

http://www.vimeo.com/3219460

I love coin magic(and most likely my entry will be the only coin related entryEDIT: I stand corrected tally-ho), but I love numerous coin stuff, when I am just chilling the things I am always doing is the muscle pass(or now the fingertip muscle pass!) coin roll, harada hold, or quick little tricks and hand washing sequences.

If anyone wonders what effects and such where in the video, I do the harada hold, a hand wash sequence, and a awesome Kainoa Harbottle trick "Slapping Mutobe", normally done with four coins, but that needs some more practice;).

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
If there is a routine of stuff you like to perform I don't see the harm in submitting it.

Please try to keep it under 2:30 though... I have to watch a few of these.

KE

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
10:34 :: Video is uploaded to youtube

Internet speed = 1.445 KB/S

Hopefully I'll be able to get it in on time... :( I worked really hard on it!!!

-Sanj

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results