New Discovery At RiteAid?

Dec 11, 2008
Longisland
Me and my friend Jeremy C went to rite aid to pick up some stuff. Stuff that u don't need to know about. In our pursuit we encountered some playing cards, they had a very small collection. My eyes gazed upon a deck that looked so terrible that they had to be amazing.
So i popped them open in the store and they felt just like aladdin's ( they have a plastic smooth finish) and looked just like arrco's. They have a similar design, face cards and ace of spades look the same as arrco's. they surprising feel good and look pretty cool. They do not have a name they are poker playings cards and rite aid brand. check um out

42378887-100x100-0-0_.jpg

-Ryan F./Jeremy C.

Jan 13, 2008
Wow!!! Same thing happened to me last week and I am about to write a review of them. Just a couple things though.

1: The deck is awsome.
2: You were picking up condoms right?
3: Good for you for opening them in the store.
1: We don't have a rite aid where I am...do you know of anywhere online to get them? I'd like to pick up a deck for the collection. :)
2: He's a magician. :rolleyes:
3: Not cool...one of the stores by where I live may not carry cards anymore, for this reason. They've already started to order new cards a LOT less often. :(

Nov 18, 2008
CA
1. I live 'Rite' near one of these stores. Might have to walk down there some time and look for these.
2. hahaha
3. That kinda sucks that they don't carry cards for that reason.

May 3, 2008
2: He's a magician. :rolleyes:(

David Stone once used condoms for his balloon swallowing act. That was awesome. Anyway, as far as sh*tty plastic cards go, these aren't bad. The design is nearly identical to Arrcos, but not nearly as great. Do these really feel like Aladdins? If so, then I'm probably crossing the brick of Aladdins off my wishlist.

Dec 11, 2008
Longisland
David Stone once used condoms for his balloon swallowing act. That was awesome. Anyway, as far as sh*tty plastic cards go, these aren't bad. The design is nearly identical to Arrcos, but not nearly as great. Do these really feel like Aladdins? If so, then I'm probably crossing the brick of Aladdins off my wishlist.

Yea they really do feel like them. Try them out.

And why is everyone assuming that I picked up condoms when it was clearly munchos

Yea they really do feel like them. Try them out.

And why is everyone assuming that I picked up condoms when it was clearly munchos

MUNCHOS! Munchos are pretty amazing and as far as the cards go i know exactly where i'm going once i get off campus. My only thing is that i hate how plastic cards get after like a week or two, i'd rather just use bikes or bee's they are a little more durable but i'll give these a shot.

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
I actually picked up a pack today. I like how they look, but not how they feel. These are how Aladdins feel? Well cross those of my wishlist. Haha. But overall, they aren't bad.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results