Callouses

Oct 11, 2008
Im just wondering if anyone else has large callouses (lumps of hardened skin) on their hands and if they find them affecting their card handling.

As well as magic I do flying trapeze four or five days a week and my callouses cause cards to "click" as they move across them in some moves, like the clipshift.

Anyone else have this problem?

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
Dude mine come and go all the time I have one on my thumb(right) and it won't go away. At first I thought I burnt it but realized it was constantly from flourishing. The only thing I can suggest is baby lotion. It helps for a day or two. Oh, and try doing the clipshift softer.

Sep 2, 2007
flying trapeze? thats awesome!

And callouses are the same as anything: Practice, modify, and practice some more until it works for you! :D

I get them alot from workin out and free running but i use this hand lotion my girl has (shhhh she doesnt know my yet) to moisturize my hands and even though it doesnt get rid of them it makes them a lil softer and more bearable. i think its this lotion from victoria secrets that i bought for a her a while back but im sure any would do.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results