Some Photos

Aug 18, 2008
Hey can you guys tell me about some pictures I took over the weekend.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34520520@N02/

any tips or suggestions would be a great help (as long as it is constructive ;) ) Which ones are your favorites and least favorites.

Ill be adding some more on soon.

thanks
-Cringe.

Liked the Guardian shots...now luckily I am a trained CSI and from those photos I can determine where you life so i can come take them all. MUAHAHA! i wish =[

good pictures.

I DID LIKE...

IMG_1461
IMG_1569
IMG_1566
IMG_1301

I WAS IN THE MIDDLE WITH...

IMG_1292
IMG_1404
IMG_1610

I DIDN'T CARE FOR...

IMG_1270
IMG_1322
IMG_1266
IMG_1552
IMG_1541
IMG_1472
IMG_1387
IMG_1511
IMG_1496

WHY I LIKE THE ONES I LIKED...

The ones that I did like captured the art and beauty of the cards very well, I think. It showed a strong sense of art and performance with the cards and the environment. I liked the ones with the mirror deck because of it's simplicity mixed with a cool background.

WHY I WAS ON THE FENCE WITH SOME...

With the ones in the middle it felt like they did portray the cards in a neat way but not to its fullest potential. The one with the mirrors was neat but it needed a little something else. Other than that they just needed more "power" to them.

WHY I DIDN'T CARE FOR THE ONES I DIDN'T CARE FOR...

I felt as if these had nothing to do with the beauty of the cards at all but more with you messing around with a camera. On IMG_1387 I felt like I was being told they had an air cushion fnish instead of showing off the cards. And in IMG_1496 I felt as if it was telling me to smoke. The others just didn't appeal to me. Instead of sing the six and the jack uses maybe the ace of spades and jokers as those are always original cards that people know.

J

J:G

some of these are pretty good, but man i wish i had that many gardians

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
I DID LIKE...

IMG_1461
IMG_1569
IMG_1566
IMG_1301

I WAS IN THE MIDDLE WITH...

IMG_1292
IMG_1404
IMG_1610

I DIDN'T CARE FOR...

IMG_1270
IMG_1322
IMG_1266
IMG_1552
IMG_1541
IMG_1472
IMG_1387
IMG_1511
IMG_1496

WHY I LIKE THE ONES I LIKED...

The ones that I did like captured the art and beauty of the cards very well, I think. It showed a strong sense of art and performance with the cards and the environment. I liked the ones with the mirror deck because of it's simplicity mixed with a cool background.

WHY I WAS ON THE FENCE WITH SOME...

With the ones in the middle it felt like they did portray the cards in a neat way but not to its fullest potential. The one with the mirrors was neat but it needed a little something else. Other than that they just needed more "power" to them.

WHY I DIDN'T CARE FOR THE ONES I DIDN'T CARE FOR...

I felt as if these had nothing to do with the beauty of the cards at all but more with you messing around with a camera. On IMG_1387 I felt like I was being told they had an air cushion fnish instead of showing off the cards. And in IMG_1496 I felt as if it was telling me to smoke. The others just didn't appeal to me. Instead of sing the six and the jack uses maybe the ace of spades and jokers as those are always original cards that people know.

Thats what i call constuctive.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results