Trademark Tutorial

Sep 5, 2007
Here's a flourish i've kept with me for a while and one that i've shown only to a few others. I've been flourishing for 3 years, I thought its time I gave something back to the community.
Hope you'll take the time to learn it!

Visit the link and Watch in HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxr-YPwT18U

-Herman

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I have to say again - top notch in quality and content!

Im having a little trouble with the first step, where the card is rotated from the deck, but I've only tried it a coupl eof times. Can't wait until I get it down!

(hey, I'm not speechless anymore!)

Gustav

Sep 5, 2007
I have to say again - top notch in quality and content!

Im having a little trouble with the first step, where the card is rotated from the deck, but I've only tried it a coupl eof times. Can't wait until I get it down!

(hey, I'm not speechless anymore!)

Gustav

The card rotates around the two middle fingers. Although, the right hand does all the motion, the right middle finger rotates around the left middle finger (which stays stationary). Try and curl the right middle finger in at the first joint (it helps you control the card) :)

Hope it helps! let me know how that goes ;)

Awesome. Great tutorial, beautiful flourish. I don't the card rotates enough though, you should probably add about 7 more ;).

In all seriousness I love the look of it and want to see some of your stuff at the next meet-up. I didn't really get the chance to watch you that much, next time I'll be sure to.

Cheers,
-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results