Yup, Just got the latest message from anonymous, Here it is:

The hunt ends this
week. With each
letter, one step
closer.

tinyurl.com/bx7cjr

D

Deleted member 2755

And now it really begins. My bets are still with Andrei being the artist. We shall see.... (Please note, I don't have any secret information. I wouldn't had posted that if I did. I have none. I know as much as you guys.)

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

So what was the prize again? Or I mean,what the actual outcome will be? a new artist?
If it is then it cant be andrei because he already is one.

The winner probably gets whatever product is coming out. That's the way it has been for both the Centurion and Propaganda hunt. Of course, I'm just guessing. I have no idea.

-Doug

And now it really begins. My bets are still with Andrei being the artist. We shall see.... (Please note, I don't have any secret information. I wouldn't had posted that if I did. I have none. I know as much as you guys.)

-Doug

Doug is actually kidding. We know everything that goes on. We even know what The Wire is and have been beta testing it for months now. He's just trying to be modest.

-RA69

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 30, 2008
Doug is actually kidding. We know everything that goes on. We even know what The Wire is and have been beta testing it for months now. He's just trying to be modest.

-RA69

*And for anyone who is very gullible, I was joking.

You had me excited. :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 2755

Actually this is the wire.

wire.gif

Now back no topic about Anonymous.:p

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results