Quick Shell DVD Question

Hey guys, I have an expanded shell and have been working for the past few months on the Shell section in Bobo's.
I know Jeff posted a topic on shells but I want to be more specific.
For reinforcing my shell knowledge, which would be some good ideas
Shell Shocked, CoinOne, CoinTwo, World's Greatest on expanded shells, Shell Raiser, or something else.
It does not even have to be a DVD, I love books :p

Thank you in advance,
Chase

Mar 29, 2008
Scott will be here any minute, he is probably the best guy to respond to this.

Coinone and Cointwo are both good, and anything from Troy is a winner, infact his routine exTROYdinary is what cointwo is based off of(I believe) The shell that comes with shellraiser is crap, but the tricks are pretty good, however some people have mixed opinions on it tho(check out the cafe's review for it) I have not heard anything about World's Greatest on expanded shells.

By Shell Shocked do you mean Kainoa Harbottles Coinapalooza Shellshocked? If so, I havent seen or read it, nor seen any reviews, but knowing kainoa its got to be top notch(and hard) and is something that will probably be good to look forward to, however you might not be able to pick it up from him anymore, his site is being revamped and he said he might no longer sell his products there:( glad I picked up my copies of coins on edge and cointopia when I did.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
You want to get the World's Greatest Magic DVD on Expanded Shells. It's on my shelf here at home; I do three of the routines on the DVD all of the time, and I enjoy the rest as well. Mark Leveridge's SLO MO routine is wicked, as is Garret Thomas' Imagination Coins.

After that, move on to the Hooser stuff.

Shellraiser is OK, but I'd get his book, DesTROYers. Good coin stuff, and some fun card stuff.

Cheaptrick,

Hooser's routine exTROYdinary is actually based off of Homer Liwag's routine that is now called CoinTwo. Troy actually published his version of Homer's trick before Homer published his own.

Scott.

Mar 29, 2008
You want to get the World's Greatest Magic DVD on Expanded Shells. It's on my shelf here at home; I do three of the routines on the DVD all of the time, and I enjoy the rest as well. Mark Leveridge's SLO MO routine is wicked, as is Garret Thomas' Imagination Coins.

After that, move on to the Hooser stuff.

Shellraiser is OK, but I'd get his book, DesTROYers. Good coin stuff, and some fun card stuff.

Cheaptrick,

Hooser's routine exTROYdinary is actually based off of Homer Liwag's routine that is now called CoinTwo. Troy actually published his version of Homer's trick before Homer published his own.

Scott.

ah, had them backwards, thanks for clearing that up, wasnt quite sure.

I'll have to check out that World's Greatest Magic dvd eventually, and I actually have a question, do you have Kainoa's Coinapalooza Shell shocked? Your reviews on Coins on Edge and Cointopia where the ones I refered to before I ordered them.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I wholeheartedly recommend the Hooser and Liwag material (though DesTROYers is currently out fo print, you may be able to find it somewhere), and also, Nate Kranzo has some fun idea's in shell work :)

CL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results