Ringtone by Adam Grace - Question

PiotrJC

Elite Member
Dec 7, 2007
I would just like to know for any people that already on Ringtone, can the spectator really pick any song and i mean ANY song from jazz to rap to rock and roll? Thank you in advance for any comments. ;)

May 3, 2008
I would just like to know for any people that already on Ringtone, can the spectator really pick any song and i mean ANY song from jazz to rap to rock and roll? Thank you in advance for any comments. ;)

I remember reading that the song is forced.

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
I have ringtone and its not any song. That's B.S. But to the spectator it seems like any song beacuse of a book force with hundreds of songs in it or a suggestive force. But that's all I can say without exposing anything. Hope it helped. PM me if you want to but this effect for half the original price. Peace

May 4, 2008
NYC
can someone who owns it write a review on it?
I wanna know what its like...is it practical?

but yeah...i wanna know how you guys feel about the effect.

Feb 9, 2008
BUFFALO, NY
I stopped purchasing from E after they screwed me when I purchased their Revolution coin vanish!!!! Biggest piece of garbage in history. I take that back!! I also purchased their coin in bottle effects. Once again, I popped those suckers in my DVD player and I said to myself..."WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BS?". The only thing I will think about purchasing from them ever again are maybe some Black Tigers but that is about all they are good for! I don't know if it's an internet thing but I hate it when little kids talk up E like it's the greatest thing ever. IT'S NOT!! THEORY 11 however: I have to give my props to you! You guys do it right! Awesome site, awesome creators...nuff said.
(Sorry about venting guys. Everytime I hear the word E I get uppity! :mad:)

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I stopped purchasing from E after they screwed me when I purchased their Revolution coin vanish!!!! Biggest piece of garbage in history. I take that back!! I also purchased their coin in bottle effects. Once again, I popped those suckers in my DVD player and I said to myself..."WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BS?". The only thing I will think about purchasing from them ever again are maybe some Black Tigers but that is about all they are good for! I don't know if it's an internet thing but I hate it when little kids talk up E like it's the greatest thing ever. IT'S NOT!! THEORY 11 however: I have to give my props to you! You guys do it right! Awesome site, awesome creators...nuff said.
(Sorry about venting guys. Everytime I hear the word E I get uppity! :mad:)

:rolleyes:

Gustav

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results