Hot Shot Cut Help.

Jan 27, 2008
he is asking how do you make the card shoot upward instead of sideways.... i mean.. that is what i understood

Jan 31, 2008
thats what i mean how to shoot the card up jeez not hard to work out anyway ill figure it out myself as i am learning the death roll.

Well if it's not that hard to work out don't make a thread lol Also, if you're polite and use proper spelling and use the search button people are much more likely to offer help ;) The hotshot is not ideal for vertical shots, however if you tilt your hand so the deck is vertical and tilt the hand to the side opposite that which the cards will be shot out of you should be able to get a decent vertical shot. Personally for vertical shots I'd suggest index finger propulsions (others can tell you about thumb propulsions, I can't do them so I can't recommend them) I also have a few very easy and effective vertical shots that you can pm me for more info if you want....

Sep 1, 2007
you know whats cool is if you do the hotshot cut upside down (set up for a normal one and just turn your hand 90 degrees over so the cards are face up-to the ceiling)

even though you're pressing DOWN on the card it'll still shoot out and fly nicely horizontally or even boomerang/vertical if you angle it up a lil bit.

whats your favorite vertical propulsion darian, I just use the "vertical flick" from XB... seriously its the easiest one!

Jan 31, 2008
whats your favorite vertical propulsion darian, I just use the "vertical flick" from XB... seriously its the easiest one!

I really like the index propulsion technique, probably my favorite shot in the encyclopedia (next to the pinky propulsion) because it's very easy and resets quickly and you can combo it with a sybil, but there's 2 shots of mine that are really my favorites, the first because it is the easiest/simplest shot I've come across (and it uses a very, very versitile move) and the second one just because it looks cool ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results