The GOAT change?

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Just a suggestion, I wouldn't base my decision on buying Andthensome solely on how hard the GOAT change is. There is a ton of great sleights and tricks on the DVD. I'd base my decision more on whether or not the material on the DVD fits your style. Because if it does, then it is definitely worth getting.

-Kevin

Jan 28, 2009
Yeah and all of that side there is nothing intrinsically difficult or unreliable about the goat change. It is knacky and takes practice, but it's such a powerful effect, you either think it's worth the time or its not. If you have to ask the question then you are already not sure if you're going to put the time in. Lol.

Personally I think it rocks. I'm no where near ready to perform it, but I'm looking forward to when I can and really enjoying getting there. It's worth the time and it's one of those. It's a sleight, not a trick so you can literally sit there watching TV and just run it again and again and again and again and again and again and again, lol.

Oct 28, 2007
to all those who have the goat change rate how hard it is 1-10 compared to pughes pass 1-10.

i just got andthensome, and am practicing it now.
i would give the goat a 6, and pughes pass a 7.

HA the pughes pass is one of the easiest sleights i do (in my opinion) i would give the pughes a 3 or 4 as for the goat i would say 7-8

Jan 18, 2009
HA the pughes pass is one of the easiest sleights i do (in my opinion) i would give the pughes a 3 or 4 as for the goat i would say 7-8

okay now i am able to do the goat change reliably, and in fact it's not that hard. as stated before it's just knacky. i say there equal in skill.

it took one week to get it, practicing 4 hours a day.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results