Thought

Predictable.

Annoying.

Not impressive.

Plus, it's not nearly original. And as for your post above... You can't "do anything you need to" with what you did in your trick... You didn't force the King of Hearts like he was asking.

Stop "creating new, amazing, hard-hitting" tricks and making videos/threads about them. It's getting more than a little annoying.

@ whoever asked about the last sandwich -
No, he did not "create" that. it's just using a flippant move and tossing a double over. Not difficult, nor original.

never said the flippant move was original

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Okay, I'm sick of this. Magicfreak, If you don't like it, either write constructive critisicm or nothing at all. Cardistry77, you are posting too many videos with too little practice. You should realise by now that people don't like that. You have to learn how to listen to other advice, not just compliments.

Jan 28, 2009
I agree that the thinking of a card thing doesn't add much to this trick, as you then proceed to turn the deck face up and run through it, lol, which kind of mitigates the belief that you might somehow have magically found their thought of card.

Other than that, this was good, and I don't honestly know why you're catching so much heat for it. It's not massively original, but its worth of being shown on a forum imo.

I could understand people griping at you for not taking cirticism, but I haven't seen a lot of constructive criticism other than, "You don't listen and you suck" which doesn't really count imo.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results