One New Message One New Photo

Nov 17, 2007
If you decode the flashes of code in the video it leads to a bunch of hidden pictures...just like in Propaganda.

are we allowed to post the links to the photos? cuz I got one from like the first week and the photo was so ovious.

Attachments

• SeanConnery001.jpg
    SeanConnery001.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 92

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
The prize better be huge if they went through all this trouble.
Just to clarify - this isn't a contest. We've left clues as to who the next theory11 artist is, with each clue giving ideas pertaining to this person's identity. As it's not a contest, there obviously is no prize - other than being the first to know.

We encourage everyone to participate, but we never advertised any "huge prize". Hope this clears things up. :cool:

Just to clarify - this isn't a contest. We've left clues as to who the next theory11 artist is, with each clue giving ideas pertaining to this person's identity. As it's not a contest, there obviously is no prize - other than being the first to know.

We encourage everyone to participate, but we never advertised any "huge prize". Hope this clears things up. :cool:

Hey Jon.. um.. can you tell me who Anonymous is? I'll be your friend :D

D

Deleted member 2755

Hey Jon.. um.. can you tell me who Anonymous is? I'll be your friend :D

He has enough friends. I call Raiker daily and talk to him about Hello Kitty and Pokemon. He doesn't need anymore. He puts up with me enough...

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results