One New Message One New Photo

He has enough friends. I call Raiker daily and talk to him about Hello Kitty and Pokemon. He doesn't need anymore. He puts up with me enough...

-Doug

Dude, you two have a Bromance don't you? You have to, to be able to take Pokemon and HK with each other... I envy your commitment to one another. No matter what the courts say, it's a beautiful thing... :D.

There is a bunch of Anonymi.

-Doug

Maybe it's lack of sleep, but that sounds like an infection...

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Im pretty darn sure its not DG.
Because if it really is anonymous in the trailer(video in the media section i mean)
he's too skinny to be him.(dont mean to be rude,but danny is chubby)

Nov 17, 2007
uhh...ok washing the dishes downstairs for 20 minutes really calmed me down, i think i had enough stupid sean jokes for today i usually don't do this kind of jokes but i had to cuz i was pissed at a lawyer and i had to take it out on sean connery. thank for baring with me today guys, now im off to a wonderland with alice.

Sep 2, 2007
about the vid

I found a second string of code! it says 4e 65 69 6c 20 44 61 67. I decoded it. Niel Dag... It's an anagram. Daniel G

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
about the vid

I found a second string of code! it says 4e 65 69 6c 20 44 61 67. I decoded it. Niel Dag... It's an anagram. Daniel G
Guys,

Although I am sure it's all in good fun, please try to keep things on topic and withhold posting false clues (though I imagine it was all in fun). I can verify that the above is not - in fact - an existing clue.

Happy hunting.

Guys,

Although I am sure it's all in good fun, please try to keep things on topic and withhold posting false clues (though I imagine it was all in fun). I can verify that the above is not - in fact - an existing clue.

Happy hunting.

He Lies!!! Burn The Witch!

lol, way to out us, Jon :p. No worries, It was all in good fun ;).

Please forward angry comments to CardClip, :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 21, 2009
R

/A/

A

I

Rewind. Letters are to be reversed. We're missing a letter. But the "absolute value" on A is what I'm not understanding.

Anyone else seen this? I think it might help.

Oct 8, 2007
R

/A/

A

I

Rewind. Letters are to be reversed. We're missing a letter. But the "absolute value" on A is what I'm not understanding.

Anyone else seen this? I think it might help.[removed by mod]
Wouldn't it be the absolute value if it was l A l?

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Holy F'n diddles, what is up with the Rick Rolls?

Seriously guys, it's over-done and not that funny anymore.

Thanks,
-RA69

You are absolutely right. Give me a call and we shall discuss it more.

(772)-257-4501

Also I don't care about giving out my number don't delete it mods.

-Michael

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results