How much have you spent?

Aug 18, 2008
I was a little bored so I went to all the online magic shops I have purchased from and added up all my expenses...the total was a little depressing.

$574.06 dollars american... blah

Oct 1, 2008
earth
how much have i spent

I have spent nothing because my parents think magic is a waste of my time. If you count how much I have spent on cards, I'd have to say 10 bucks for like 6 decks of bikes

wow yours isnt 1/2 of mine

1366.42+

but that inculdes shipping and everything.

AT LEAST double that and you might have a vague number of how much I have spent. And that number would be on the lower side of the spectrum.

And yes, it is very depressing when you think how much of that material never sees the light of day. My act consists of very basic things. Some cards, a coin shell, chop cup when I have the pocket space, egg bag, and maybe some rope. All totaled, about $200 give or take.

I suddenly feel like trying to sell an extra kidney on the black market right now...any takers?? :D

Nov 18, 2007
I rarely buy magic related items, I've spent probably $150, mostly from DnD's stuff. and like $200 on cards. >.<
It hurts when i think about it.

Jan 18, 2009
So far my tally is up to 2365.29 american and unfortunately the same as steve said only a few things really see the light of day. I perform maybe like seven tricks that I actually bought, and I find it funny that the best and most practical tricks are impromptu or use dupes and are the cheapest.

J

J:G

lets seeeee.......i have spent about a total of, about 60$ tops(including cards)
i find most of the stuff on youtube and my freinds, but if something
really great comes out i ussally buy it

(and by the way this is not counting Christmas/birthday presents)

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Probably only $200 for everything I have ever bought since I got into magic. I'm pretty proud of that. =)

i find most of the stuff on youtube and my freinds

Now I don't give the speech because I can't be bothered at the mo. But I warn you now there are people on here how give pretty good speeches about that sort of thing.

Otherwise watch a T11 DVD and read the copywrite bit they made, its pretty much the same thing, except its not a copy of the dvd, some random on YT is teaching you.

Cheers, Tom

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Now I don't give the speech because I can't be bothered at the mo. But I warn you now there are people on here how give pretty good speeches about that sort of thing.

Otherwise watch a T11 DVD and read the copywrite bit they made, its pretty much the same thing, except its not a copy of the dvd, some random on YT is teaching you.

Cheers, Tom

praetoritevong

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results