Refined

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
no offense... but if you say this is "your favorite trick," this tells the rest of us many things, but 3 very important things.

1- You never perform for anyone, and thus, have no idea what kind of effects are out there and get what reactions.

2- You have never read through a classic magic book (Carney, Close, Cummings, Vernon, etc...)

3- You are merely a move monkey, and have no idea what makes a good performance or a good magical moment.

A word to the wise for the young magic generation. Pick up a copy of Carneycopia (by John Carney of course), and read his introduction. If you are serious about magic, his words will be the best words of wisdom you have received yet (regarding magic that is).

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 12, 2008
Yes you are right i haven't read through a classic book. I do magic as a hobbie and besides decks i have spent no money on magic. so i havent even read eardnase

Jan 4, 2009
For those of you who say that you can't perform this effect out in the real world are totally wrong ... If you can do a pass in front of spectators Without getting caught you can do a 180 TG deck flip ... And your spectators are misdirected when looking at the card ....

Nice clipshift for a person who hasn't spent money on magic

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 12, 2008
refine

im sorry to say but the clipshift is revealed on utube somewhere. thanks to some nube i know it now. This account reveals like every move from the clipshift to the diagonal plam shift

Aug 7, 2008
How come your favorite effect is not performable for anyone outside interent land?

:rolleyes:

Gustav

Can you expand on that?

In my opinion, this trick was meant to be performed "outside internet land" , involves the spectators, and involves a slight misdirection. It's like you're saying the card to mouth trick is not performable in life other then on camera when i read that.

If you're talking about the way he performed it, well thas different.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results