Vote: Pass Battle

I really liked Tally Ho's pass better, not sayin that D2's were bad but i liked how TH just got straight to the point and was very clean about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
I went with Tally-ho's video on this one. It got the job done and got it done well. I did like d showing a couple of different passes which were done pretty well. But Tally's I said "What, REWIND that!"

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Tally. What pass was that?
Looked like the move used in that trick...
um...
in that book by something ernst or soemthign...
damn name slipped my mind.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
well, for me to know what the move is - I believe it's the something something control- I would have to own the book. As for the pass, it is similar to the hermann pass, but I changed it to deal with certain angle issues. If you are familiar with this pass, you'll know what I mean. Also I practiced hardcore for a year.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
hm...
doesnt look like a herman at all
oh well
the move i was thinking of is
by Ernest Earick in By Forces Unseen.
I dont think he names it
Its in the trick
Proteus

Dec 9, 2008
sciffydof,
I believe you are referring to the Bow-to-Stern Control by Ernest Earick.
As for the battle, tally-ho wins my vote, very nice pass that's a nice idea for a pass.

Feb 7, 2009
Tally Hos pass looks like a fake for me lol. It would be so easy to use a duplicate and to sell the slight as a pass. But on the other hand its also possible that tally hos pass is just freaking awesome. Nobody knows....no vote here.

Peter

Nov 16, 2008
Tally Hos pass looks like a fake for me lol. It would be so easy to use a duplicate and to sell the slight as a pass. But on the other hand its also possible that tally hos pass is just freaking awesome. Nobody knows....no vote here.

Peter

I've been practicing the pass hardcore for about a year now, and i practiced never moving my hands up and down to make it look like i've done something. also let me give you a quote
Rules:
any kind of pass
editing allowed
no duplicates
music if you want
just do a pass really.
just to clear that up.

Feb 7, 2009
Rules:
any kind of pass
editing allowed
no duplicates
music if you want
just do a pass really.

just to clear that up.

Now I feel confident:rolleyes: With my conclusion I do not want to criticize you. Its more a criticism of the battle system.

Peter

Nov 16, 2008
Now I feel confident:rolleyes: With my conclusion I do not want to criticize you. Its more a criticism of the battle system.

Peter

what do you mean?

I don't really care if you think i used a duplicate, because i know i did a pass and if you think that, it just tells me that i did it well.
EDIT: I do not want this to turn into a giant argument. if you disagree, you disagree and i respect you for standing by what you believe.

Dec 9, 2008
Well it is obviously a pass,
it's not that hard, do a hermann pass as you bring the deck downwards meanwhile pushing the card in, it's not that hard, tally-ho did it well,
but give it a try and you can see it's obviously a pass.
tom field

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results