Bone Ho - DVD in the works.

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Hey guys just giving you an update, Bone Ho is soon to be releasing his DVD, no doubt it will be nothing short of amazing. Here's a quote from his forum:

-------------------------------------
http://boneho.com/forum/showthread.php?t=358

Hello,

Bone Ho and Crew are working very hard from morning to early morning [ 9am to 3am] on something new for you guys to enjoy. We are currently having a lot fun with Bone Ho's new DVD Project [Urban Card Flourishes] in and out of their new professional shooting studio! During the past 3 months, Bone has skipped many of his live performances [all of them] to stay focusing on his precious DVD and finally, his dream is about to come! All for you guys.

Right now I can only reveal some details of the DVD here:
The picture and motion of the moves are filmed EXTREMELY clear. All shots are planned carefully between performer, camera man, lighting and sound crew. HD quality.
Unique moves performed from the best angles and in the best motions, yes as best as you can get!
REVOLUTIONARY of performing, teaching and making of a flourish DVD. Something new that you guys have never seen before
There will be some special features in the DVD such as out door footage, live footage, vision talking, gags, behind the scenes. Along with a story line which has been planned for a few months before the studio has even been built [we built the new pro studio with pro equipment such as new camera, pro accessories, pro lighting system and many many other stuffs to support for for the achieving of picture quality. The new studio is just for this precious DVD project of Bone Ho]
We sometimes could NOT believe in the quality that we just filmed!
After 19th of February 2009, all footage has been done! And ready for the post production then packaging. Everything should be ready in March [late of March]

More news will be updated next month after the filming part is done. Teasers and Trailers will be up sometimes very soon, subscribe my youtube channel to get updates when something comes www.youtube.com/boneho [just go to the link and hit "SUBSCRIBE" button]

MARCH/APRIL 2009. Your chance to get this limited edition DVD. DO NOT MISS!

Bone Ho Productions
Feb 22nd 2009

-------------------------------------

Don't forget to support the man that helped start it all, Bone Ho!

-Andrei Jikh

Feb 24, 2009
I hope to get my hands on the Eye-Cut tutorial, it rocks, it's my o_0 !

@boneho: Hey guy, just asking, if delivering the materials via DVD is not gonna work, will there be any other ways, such as FTP transfer, P2P transfer, paid via Paypal or something?

Feb 8, 2009
is bone ho somehow related to kevin ho?

sweet.. looking for new flourish material for a while.. sounds like a great dvd andrei.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results