Oct 28, 2007
michal i like your new avatar!

ps. i just saw that kids videos CRAZY

pss. yeah off topic

psss. i just noticed that kid is already banned

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I meet many of these guys and I never had much of a problem
I usually carry 2-3 decks with me and when I perform tricks which uses props, i usually have extras around me.
So for example blind sided "can you change it back?"
"hahah no... lemme show you something else."
after a trick or two. I think through what i can do to change it back. As blind sided i change a blue deck to red, i put it back in the blue box. During the 2 tricks I will get an extra blue deck in my pocket. I pocket the blindsided deck in the box. Then I do the whole "wait... lemme try something. just now you said what? if i could change it back? i dunno lets try." and switch it out.

if they say something totally outrageous
"can you make an elephant appear like right here?"
"yes i can. yes i can."
*silence*

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
It's like Daniel Garcia explained in his Lecture at Blackpool, what he did was change a 5pound note into a 10pound note and then the 10pound note into a 20pound note. Then he said "Want a 50?" and then switched it into a 50pence piece and from that, he took away all the attention from the notes and was left clean as new car.

Danny is such a Greedy man.

Gustav

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Thanks for all the advice guys but none of them really apply to me. I usually do tricks during school so there's no set routine or show for me to say "Who's ruining the show?" or stuff like that. The little conversation i had with the heckler was like this:

*Just finished Blindsided*

Him: "So can you change it back to red?"

Me: "No. That's impossible

Him: "But there's no such thing as a blue deck that changes to red but can't change back."

Me: "Uh, yes there is."

Him: "Well you're not a real magician then."

At that point i just ignored him and moved on to another trick. He wasn't really part of the crowd (the crowd loved the trick btw.) He was just some guy who happened to be watching the trick while he was talking to his friends.

But i do like the Thursday one from Dylan P. :)

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
"Can you change it back?"

"Don't know... haven't tried, I always like 'em better after they change."

"So, can you?"

"Dunno, I'll try... *tries*...*tries again*... Bugger it, I'll do something else; here, you try."

I much prefer having fun with my specs as a whole, as opposed to back and forth: I say something, they say something, I do something, they watch something, they say a smart comment, I say smart response.

- Sean

Jun 9, 2008
I actually like heckelers...unless they're drunk...

They're fun to mess with. First off they're almost always guys and usually not very quick witted. Here's how I fry 'em. "Hey Ike settle down!" (keep calling him Ike) Eventually he'll bite and say my name isn't Ike. "Well you seem like an Ike. Ya, know what Ike stands for right? Uh, no!"It stands for I know everything!" Ask him if he can do better. Which his male ego wont let him say no. God I love it! Ask the audience if they want to see Ike do a trick. They will love to see him on the spot and always say yes. And like the dumb little monkey Ike is he will accept. Ask everyone to give Ike a round of applause. They will. In all this misdirection you have just created do the worst deck steal in the world minus one card held like the rest on the deck and hand Ike the one card. You blow away the spectators and shut down Ike for good. Ask Ike his real name and ask the spectators to give Ike I mean ( insert Ike's name here) a round of applause.
I love this approach for a couple reasons. First it shows that you are in charge and wont be bullied. Second you are being funny and entertaining at the same time.Lastly You make Ike look like an idiot but incorporate him into an truly impromptu effect as a unknowing helper making him look like less of a hindrance and more a part of your act.

Feb 24, 2009
happened to me during laced they told me to do it with the other shoe. so i came up with some fake science stuff. but i say

when in doubt(did i spell that tight????) take dan hauss' advise.just run away.don't think just run.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
It's like Daniel Garcia explained in his Lecture at Blackpool, what he did was change a 5pound note into a 10pound note and then the 10pound note into a 20pound note. Then he said "Want a 50?" and then switched it into a 50pence piece and from that, he took away all the attention from the notes and was left clean as new car.

Don't get greedy is all i have to say:p

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
well
I find confusion is always fun to use.
As I have said before
"can you change it back?"
"yes i can... yes i can..."
*silence*

"elephants and jelly"
"what????"
"hamina hamina hamina"

or you could always just go with something else.
as you have quoted
the guy was being an ass
so how bout

"so can you change it back to red?"
"yes. watch"
*magical movements and waves in his face*
"there we go."
"its still blue..."
"everyone, what you have just witness was a double trick. I changed it back to red, but simultaneously hypnotised you to see blue. tell me sir what color is it?"
"blue..."
"THANK YOU!"

or if you really want to

"CAN YOU!!??!?!?!? SHUT UP!!!!!! BLEHHHHHH!"
*throws deck at his privates and runs like hell*

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results