Amazing XCM Artists.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
That is pretty cool. They've certainly got more talent than I do in the flourish/XCM sense. Certain things have always come to me easily, and flourishes like those certainly make me work for my sense of accomplishment.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
NJ, USA
saadmalik.com
I agree with Eddie..
Too much like the Virts video..

And yes, the video has nothing original. In fact, some moves were done extremely slow. All I saw were a bunch of sybils and fans. I think it would've been better if they worked on their material more and come up with new stuff before releasing such a video.

Just my two cents.

-Saad

Aug 31, 2007
Mmm... hahahahahaa.

I couldn't stop laughing watching this video, thinking about how they try to emulate the Virts.

It's funny how individuality is lacking here. I would stick with Virtuoso any time.

- harapan. magic!

Sep 2, 2007
Mmm... hahahahahaa.

I couldn't stop laughing watching this video, thinking about how they try to emulate the Virts.

It's funny how individuality is lacking here. I would stick with Virtuoso any time.

- harapan. magic!

yeah they can atleats copy the moves but with a different arm motion.

I mean:

when they all flourish side by side and the middle person is slightly behind.

The fan movements

The backround

Flashing

the one handed cute movemnts

the fan in the camera(just the way he did it people who saw the virt vid know what I mean)

And by the way, did anyone else but me notice the fake cobra?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 16, 2007
Sorry to say it was nothing original. When I watched the video, all I saw was some guys trying to get famous online doing other people's work...

I'm not saying they're without skill, but they need to be more original, and have better camera work / quality.

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah, my cousin Vinny spells his name that way. ;)

no seriously this video was just bad, they basically copied the virts, which was a terrible decision because in the same context as the Virts, it's obvious that they just got skooled HARD.

and their editing was so epileptic I thought I was watching a zoetrope turned by Micheal J Fox.

I actually found this video not from here, but last night while trying to find a performance of Pandora (still not found, can someone please help me out).

I instantly thought "wow, this is so similar to the virts video" and I understand why. Yes you guys are inspired by them, but really, you'll be a lot more successful if you try to create originality and make your own style, rather than take something that's already there.

For my standards, most of the flourishes were alright, but the lack of originality and the overused effects ruined it for me.

So for next time, try to be more personal and work some more on it, hope your next one is better and good luck with it! :)

Originally Posted by Gary Diaz View Post
Im Gary with one r
And I'm Vinnie with an "ie", but some people spell it "Vinny".

I lol'd ;)

Sep 27, 2007
Sorry to say it was nothing original. When I watched the video, all I saw was some guys trying to get famous online doing other people's work...

w0rd. I mean, i appreciate anyone starting out in flourishing. they just need to stick with it, get their own style, invent their own stuff and generally get some more experience before trying to 'take the flourishing world by storm' or whatever... stick with it though!:D

I actually found this video not from here, but last night while trying to find a performance of Pandora (still not found, can someone please help me out).

buy the trilogy

if not, look on some of the vids on decknique.

if worst comes to the worst, PM me your email and i'll send you one:)

[Sean]

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results