New deck?

Looks fairly similar to ghosts. I'll skip the hype and take a look when they come out.
As for now, hehe, somebody got caught :rolleyes:
But it makes you think... how many of these spies are out there... on our computer screens, in our streets, right behind you! :eek:

hmmmm

I have heard from a friend that a certain someone is going to be releasing a BRAND new deck in the NEAR future... I wonder if that's what this is... Hm...

Well he told me not to say anyhting but I can see it doing any harm.. I dont really get into that E vs. T11 and all that BS... I am a magician and I love cards.. so whoever produces the ones i like for the best price is the ones i will buy... Ia ctually have all of T11's line and all of E's line.. They are both quality cards made by the GREATEST card company in the WORLD the USPCC..

Anyways tho I dont know if anyone else has heard this but I heard that Daniel Garcia was releasing his own CUSTOM deck.. Whether or not this is it and I let the cat out of the bag i dunno.. This is jsut wha ti heard.. My 1 friend said he has seen some of the protoypes and that they look really KOOL.. He said it is a REALLY "SICK" design.. So i don't know if this is what you guys are all talknig about her eor not that is jsut wha ti heard floating around.. That DG was going to be releasing his own custom DECK very soon.. So that would be my guess of what it is!!!!!!

Can anyone out there VERIFY this or UNVERIFY IT?

Well can't wait til they are released, I will buy a brick at least.. When is T11 going to release something NEw.. I know we jsut got propagandas but i jsut looked and they are all SOLD out!! Good thing i already got a COUPLE BRICKS OF THEM!! Whats new that is coming from T11 and WHEN>??

Feb 8, 2009
yea it realy looks like they are trying to design a new box even though i wont pick ribbons as a name for a deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results