Chronological order of the artists on theory11: who came first?

Oct 13, 2008
Hey there, this is my first posting so don't taze me bro

Anyway, I was bored one day and I decided to check the sequence of initial joining of the Masters on Theory11. This is what I found:

I: Jonathan Bayme
II: Dana Hocking
III: Wayne Houchin
IV: Chris Kenner
V: Lee Asher
VI: Aaron Fisher
VII: BJ Bueno
VIII/IX: Dan Buck (shares both VIII and IX positions with Dave Buck)
IX/VIII: Dave Buck (shares both VIII and IX positions with Dan Buck)
X: Dan White (presumed)
XI: Mathieu Bich (presumed)
XII: Daniel Madison (confirmed from his website)
XIII: Tom Isaacson (presumed)
XIV: Joel Paschall (presumed)
XV: Andrei Jikh (confirmed)
XVI: Doug McKenzie (confirmed)
XVII: Daniel Garcia (confirmed)

Wayne told me the ones from 1-5 were the earliest to join, though he wasn't clear as to the exact sequence. So I looked through the numerical order of the profiles added for the first six. The rest were presumed from news articles and product release dates.

The question now is, am I right for the ones that have not been precisely confirmed? Send in how you believe they should be sequenced in chronological order! I'd be glad to check those out :cool: ;)

SS23

Feb 6, 2009
St. Louis, Missouri
Guys, even if this question doesn't matter to you. It might matter to someone else. Why waste a thread asking why someone asked the question or telling them to not ask a question when you could just answer it?
I personally don't know the order, but if someone does.
I would like to know. Just to know the facts..

Oct 13, 2008
In any case, I checked most of them by looking through the numerical order of the user profiles and when that no longer worked, the product release dates for some effects. This is why I think Joel Paschall joined after Mathieu Bich instead of the other way around, for example. So yeah, I did my homework before posting that list.

I was actually hoping one of the artists would come up here to confirm the order given. Someone like Wayne, for instance.

Oct 13, 2008
Guys, even if this question doesn't matter to you. It might matter to someone else. Why waste a thread asking why someone asked the question or telling them to not ask a question when you could just answer it?
I personally don't know the order, but if someone does.
I would like to know. Just to know the facts..

THANK YOU! :rolleyes: At least someone agrees with me :rolleyes:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results