Melt Away Vanish

Aug 31, 2007
Melt Vanish

Does anyone use Homer Liwag's Melt Vanish taught in Coin One? I've been starting to practice it lately and I think it looks pretty damn good.

If you do use it, do you like the angles? I still have to test just how much I can "show" my hands.

edit: misnamed the vanish

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 10, 2007
The Melt Vanish is almost worth the price of the CoinOne DVD.

A beautiful sleight, the angles are really safe unless they're lying on the floor, in which case they're probably too drunk to care...

Sep 24, 2007
The liwag subtlety taught is probably the most convincing finger palm subtelty i have ever seen.

-Chicken

Jul 19, 2008
The Melt Vanish is almost worth the price of the CoinOne DVD.

A beautiful sleight, the angles are really safe unless they're lying on the floor, in which case they're probably too drunk to care...

Hee Hee. That was funny.

Aug 31, 2007
"Actually the vanish is a move that i left off of the DGP simply because i wasn't ready to let it go. The coin does NOT go into Fitch a.k.a. "JW" grip also known as the duck beak palm.. lol.. ALL the fingers can be FULLY seen at all times. The vanish can be a complete vanish, a standard vanish and re-appearance. .. or used for a coin change.

i have used "The O.K. Vanish" and adaptations for quite sometime and might just be letting it go really soon.

hope you guys like it.

DG"

I thought it was a JW grip vanish at first but I guess I migt be wrong. Really does look like it.

Sep 5, 2007
I thought it was a JW grip vanish at first but I guess I migt be wrong. Really does look like it.
No, it doesn't. Look at his fingers.

On topic: the "Melt Vanish". I don't have CoinOne, but from the trailer it looks exactly like French drop and Ramsey, and nothing to get worked up about.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results