Distortion

Sep 1, 2007
Hey all, just found out about T11! Hope we'll all enjoy it here!

Anyway, I was wondering if you get the gimmick when you order distortion or do you have to make it yourself? (hopefully it's the former, as I'm a lazy bum ;)

Sep 1, 2007
I have the same question to. But who knows, maybe it does not use a gimmick. Boy would that be something.

Sep 1, 2007
Palmerton, Pa
In the ad for Distortion, it states:

"A card is chosen. In this case, it's the Six of Diamonds. The Four of Diamonds is also used. You clearly place the Six of Diamonds in the spectator's closed hands (in a sandwich manner), holding on to the Four of Diamonds."

The key words here are, "In this case".

Can the two cards used, be other cards, besides the Six and Four of Diamonds?

I do not have the luxury of new spectators with each performance, so the option of different cards with each performance, would be a plus.

Please PM me if you do not wish to answer this in a public forum.

Thanks
Phil

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
Hey all, just found out about T11! Hope we'll all enjoy it here!

Anyway, I was wondering if you get the gimmick when you order distortion or do you have to make it yourself? (hopefully it's the former, as I'm a lazy bum ;)

wayne PMed me and said that the gimmick is included

Sep 1, 2007
What I want to know is why does it matter if the card is signed?

The card is seen at ALL times, they know you haven't switched the cards they saw the pips moving...

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
What I want to know is why does it matter if the card is signed?

The card is seen at ALL times, they know you haven't switched the cards they saw the pips moving...

This is true, they have the card in full site for the entire trick. Why sign a card you have been watching the entire time

Aug 31, 2007
California
In the ad for Distortion, it states:

"A card is chosen. In this case, it's the Six of Diamonds. The Four of Diamonds is also used. You clearly place the Six of Diamonds in the spectator's closed hands (in a sandwich manner), holding on to the Four of Diamonds."

The key words here are, "In this case".

Can the two cards used, be other cards, besides the Six and Four of Diamonds?

I do not have the luxury of new spectators with each performance, so the option of different cards with each performance, would be a plus.

Please PM me if you do not wish to answer this in a public forum.

Thanks
Phil

Nah, it'd have to be specific cards. I've heard this sort of magic advertising a lot around the magic "realm." It's clever wording, making you believe it can be anycard.

Sep 1, 2007
Greetings! Yes, the card can be signed on the back. Visually Yours is a fantastic routine by Michael Ammar that involves the card being signed - it is on the Distortion DVD as a bonus.

haha your write i just noticed i could do that with my version to im going to pm you

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results