Saturday Night Contest - The Most in a Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Amazing submissions tonight all around. We enjoyed watching every single one of them - from the funny ones, to the serious. This was some great work.

Tonight we have TWO winners. One for creativity, and one for pure talent. The first prize goes to CringeMagic22 for creativity in his video HERE. The second prize goes to Dizzi for his submission here - 41 griffon rolls in one minute.

Incredible work, and congrats to our TWO winners. To both of you who won - check your PM's momentarily for information on how to redeem your prizes. To everyone else - keep up the creativity and talent. Rock on.

I disagree.
I think the coin roll guy should have won. That was amazing!
Also, the guy with the card rotating on his thumb was awesome too.
JB, what the hell bro?

Sep 1, 2007
So... in the course of a night we went from speed wanking technicality to Chuck Norris jokes.

I'm going to go hang myself now.

Nov 2, 2008
Arkansas
if there was a rift in the space time continuim and darth vader and a t-rex came out and started fighting who would win.

answer: chuck norris because he never loses.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
global warming doesn't exist chuck norris was cold so he turned up the sun.

chuck norris can kill two stones with one bird.

hahaha.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door

There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Chuck Norris lives in Oklahoma.

Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

When Chuck Norris does pushups, he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the world down

If you want a list of Chuck Norris’ enemies, just check the extinct species list.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Eugene, Viet, DannyT -

Out of around 25+ submissions tonight, more than a handful were, in my eyes, categorically AMAZING. We can select ONE winner. Tonight, our crew was generous enough to pick TWO. Both showed talent and skill. In the case of Dizzi's - his video was pure, raw, unfiltered practice. CringeMagic's video also displayed skill in a creative, funny, different spin. I respect that.

There will always be those that disagree with the winners selected, but in the end, these contests are not about winning free stuff. Sure, tonight we sent out two free copies of andthensome - postage even included on the house. But the point is to have a good time, to encourage creativity, and to bring this community together once a week for a unified event.

Tonight, we accomplished all three of those objectives. That said, I'd encourage not arguing over which video you think should have won, but congratulating everyone that participated. Everyone did an amazing job. And to our two winners tonight - congrats.

Sep 3, 2007
have you ever tried to do the werm for a minute while running at 7mph it is not easy

I'll go run at 9mph and do it easily. If Creativity is taking someone else moves and running on a treadmill then I'm gonna re release a bunch of Dan and Dave moves on DVD, except ill be running on a treadmill. It will be all original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results