Twilight Angels, But with COINS! A Must Watch!

Mar 4, 2008
Super Clean Twilight! A Must Watch!

When I saw this video, it totally floored me. You must watch it right now. Stop everything you are doing and click the link. You'll thank me afterwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaXpdWUM_bY

THIS IS NOT ME

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 4, 2007
Its not twilight angel with coins. If you would like to know, twilight angels is technically twilight with cards. The coin version came first from Paul Harris. Many ideas have come from the twilight principle such as a Mike Powers coin bend using a mirror. Twilight Angels came after the original coin effect.

Mar 4, 2008
Its not twilight angel with coins. If you would like to know, twilight angels is technically twilight with cards. The coin version came first from Paul Harris. Many ideas have come from the twilight principle such as a Mike Powers coin bend using a mirror. Twilight Angels came after the original coin effect.

Thanks for the clarification.

Mar 29, 2008
The only thing that distracted was the odd arm movement, and waving...unnatural.

The rest was done well - Paul Harris - brilliant ideas.

D

Deleted member 2755

I'm not a coin guy, but I plan on becoming one very soon. :) This effect is awesome. Twilight is indeed in AOA. I do not know Paul's version so I do not know if this is a variation or if this is the one taught in his book. Either way its awesome. Paul's twilight principle is indeed.... amazing. :D

-Doug

Mar 19, 2009
Calgary, AB
Nice

This effect one of my fav coin effect because of the visuals! I do agree with the waving and gestures to show your hands empty. I dont think this really needed.

With that said though beautiful job man!

Jan 16, 2008
Gotta agree with Tumbleweed...if not, my physics teacher is a BIG FAT LIAR.
No way in heck is that pure sleight-of-hand.

Sep 24, 2007
Still hitting myself over how he was able to so cleanly get those last two coins there... in a perfectly straight line.

I have got to get myself one of those mirrors...

Jul 5, 2009
Ogden, UT
Wow, that's crazy. Has anyone here bought Paul Harris' True Astonishment 9 dvd set? I want to get it, but its a lot of money so i need some opinions on it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results