Magic got me into the movies.

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
I thought i would share a pretty funny story with you guys.

Me and a buddy of mine went to the movies last night do perform for some people, I did some stuff and he did some stuff.

It was getting pretty late when we found a couple of the employees, who seemed bored. We went up to them and did a couple effects.

They all said they had boring crappy days and that the magic made their day.
So one of the girls asked if we wanted to go see a movie, and she could get us in for free!

It was to late to go see one then, but now me and my friend got connections!

i thought that was pretty cool

Feb 8, 2009
maybe it will get you to play in the movies someday:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
now you can bribe your way through everything.

"I like your car.... watch this" 2 card monte
"Have my keys....."

"I like your house.... watch this" haunted deck
"Take my house...."

"I like your girlfriend.... watch this" card to bra
*SLAP*

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
That kind of thing has happened to me before. Ive gotten free drinks at star bucks, 7-11, school stuff, and have gotten permission to cut the lunch line at my school (which is the most insane thing at my school)

Sep 2, 2007
I got a free bracelet in Italy! What happened was there were these two arab/Egyptian guys (I think they were egyptian) who were going around, they would make a bracelet on your wrist then as for money (Egyptians are crazy with psychological stuff, so thwey always got you to say yes to the bracelet, and they always got thier money) but I had NO money. I was TERRIFIED that I'd get beat up or somwething, so I did an effect (I forget which one) and luckily got off the hook. they were cool guys too. as they were making bracelets they'd talk with us.

May 3, 2008
That's cool and all, but this question lingered in my mind as I read that: why would you go to the movies to perform with no intention to watch a movie?

Aug 18, 2008
Nice, I once got free ice cream at a local store. And once in Ny at some store with my parents this other customer wanted to give me his credit card and daughter. Btw the credit card was a black American express, which means it had unlimited spending max.

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
That's cool and all, but this question lingered in my mind as I read that: why would you go to the movies to perform with no intention to watch a movie?

well we went to the mall, but it was dead. and the only other place we could think of was the movies.

For some reason kids always hang out at the movies, and just chill in the arcade or the lobby.

Jan 18, 2009
I got a High Five from some old people for doing Card to Mouth. Other than that the only free thing I got was a video game from my ma if I could show her a trick that would trick her and she could examine everything, Palm Switch with some palming got me FFX(10), back in the day of course.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results