Coins Across

Hey guys. I've recently decided to incorporate a coins across effect into my act. My question is this, what kind of gimmick coin do I need? I was looking on coingaff.com at the "Walking Liberty's". I think I'm wanting to go with these coins. Do I need a flipper or a shell? Thanks

Matt

Aug 31, 2007
I think you need to know what coins across you want to do first. Then you'll know what gaff you need, or if you even need a gaff.

Jun 22, 2008
That video is based on Chris Kenner's 3 fry effect, it just a variation on the handling. It looks like he got rid of the part where the coin goes across 'visually' which i think makes it a bit cleaner, its a very nice handling. Also Homer Liwag has a nice coins across called ' Coin One' that is also very clean and visual. http://www.homerliwag.com/movies/c1-perform.htm

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
even if you don't need a shell for whichever coins across, get one anyway. They extremely useful if you are serious about coins. If you're looking for the effects above, get chris kenners TOOC. There are some good coins across in there.

Mar 29, 2008
If you want to learn about 3 fly, get Totally out of control, the coins tricks in there are pretty easy, but should should keep you busy for some time, after you get comfertable and good with kenners basic 3 fly, start checking out some of the better versions out there.

As for coins to use, go with kennedys at first cause they are cheap and easily available(tho I personally hate them with all my fury) If you have Walking Liberties, or even barbers, go with those. However 3 flys look better with larger coins such as Morgans and Peace Dollars.

Mar 2, 2009
coins across....well depends if ur using walking liberys i sugguest that u get an expanded shell. these coins fir just nicely real walking liberties. do not get a shim shell there useless and flipper isnt nessecary for coins across also look at coin 1&2 by homer lwiang

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results