Why?

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
I tried to do this a long time ago with no success... why can't non-US buyers buy products from Dan and Dave Buck with Paypal? I tried to by Andthensome a while ago, and it would not let me pay. Is there any way to fix this? Any idea why this is so suddenly a problem?

Jul 10, 2008
With all due respect... Wouldn't this question be better posed at the Dan And Dave site / or directly to Paypal? I'm sure a direct answer from them will be much better than a speculative answer from one of us.

John

Jul 10, 2008
E-mail or a phone call?

If it's long distance or international for you, PM me and I'll call Paypal for you. They're based out of Omaha, NE so it's a local call for me. I'd say that it's Paypal's issue over Dan and Dave's, but that's just my thoughts.

John

Mar 9, 2008
I have the same problem. The link u just sent for Paypal plug-in doesn't seem to be working for me. I click download now and it sends me to my profile summary. Any idea why this is happening?

CalvinTan

Elite Member
Perhaps it has to do with currency converting and exchange rates. This might be why they don't accept it. They might be loosing money because PayPal might charge them a flat fee that is more than the standard exchange rate of the time of purchase.

-Calvin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results