Search and Destroy by Aaron Fisher

Jan 5, 2008
Oklahoma
This looks phenomenal. Is this the project that WH and Dana had collaborated with Aaron on or is there something else coming down the line? Sorry if this has been covered already, I looked in forum history and couldn't find anything.

thanks,

Zack

This looks phenomenal. Is this the project that WH and Dana had collaborated with Aaron on or is there something else coming down the line? Sorry if this has been covered already, I looked in forum history and couldn't find anything.

thanks,

Zack

I believe it was the project they were working on. I could VERY well be wrong though.

If you want any additional info on it, I recommend picking up The Paper Engine for I believe it is published in there as well.

-RA69

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I also read that Ellusionist will be giving away 50 copies of the book Paper Engine with the purchase of Search and Destroy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 18, 2008
CA
I also read that Ellusionist will be giving away an x-amount of the book The Paper Engine with the purchase of Search and Destroy.

That is correct. I think it said the first 50 online orders get a free copy. I was just reading through the articles and found a podcast if anyone is interested.

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
i dunno get it i thought Fisher was a artist here yet he is releasing a DVD on Ellusionist?

guys get the book it has alot more stuff in it including this trick and of all the tricks in the book its the easiest to follow and the one i would have least wanted a video tutorial off. It is still a very strong effect and one of my favourites from the book due to its simplicity and impossiblility for the spectator

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results