Invisible Pass

Mar 6, 2009
NSW, Australia
Hello,

I think I read somewhere that there is a pass that is truely invisible - not being able to be seen from three/four angles, front, left, right, and top. Is there one?

I was just wondering the name.
And don't call me a retard if the name is invisible pass. I looked up invisible pass on youtube and there were just classic passes and some riffle passes with some cover.

Xaethia

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
There is a Pass performed with a top card cover which might be what you are looking for.
Also a pass called the backstage pass i believe can be done surrounded and works perfectly i love to use it.
But still a classic pass can be done surrounded with misdirection anyway you shouldn't bring everyones focus to your hands bring their focus up and away from your hands.

Mar 6, 2009
NSW, Australia
What books can they be found in - the backstage pass and the top card cover pass?
I was just wondering because I was playing around and came across a pass that is cover from all the sides, although it looks pretty weird.

X

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Backstage pass can be learnt from Gregory Wilsons DVDs
The Top Card Cover Pass can be learnt from any pass DVD.

I honestly never perform the pass unless a demonstration.
I can perform it well, just dont find it necessary.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Considering the definition of a pass
its impossible to have one which has perfect angles 360% all around.
The best pass as Tally has said is by Akira Fuji.
But the pass was made to be a move performed with misdirection so its always invisible haha

There's an excellent book called 'The Pass' by Gary Ouellett that provides a good resource for (of course) the pass in some of the better (but not all) incarnations especially suited for anyone that wishes to gain an understanding of variations and subtleties..

link provided merely as a reference to the book:
http://www.geniimagazine.com/wiki/index.php/The_Pass_(book)

Here are a few others:
Expert Card Technique - Hugard & Braue
Drawing Room Deceptions - Hollingworth
Miracles with Cards - Jim Swain
The Card Magic of LePaul
Complete Works of Derek Dingle
Ultra Cervon

Dec 9, 2008
Akira Fuji's various pass videos have caused people to say he does a different pass that's invisible, but no evidence is apparent, as far as I know, and he just does a very good riffle pass. As said afore, the Backstage Pass is in Gregory Wilson's In Action! Also the slightly covered classics you may see around called Invisible Passes, are thanks to a Brad Christian DVD called Ninja, I believe, in which a tilting of the hands thus renders his material as new and his pass as invisible... hm.
But as time goes on many attempts of the perfect shift go on, also another pass with a name suggesting perfection, is the Perfect Zingone Table Pass from Expert Card Technique by Hugard and Braue, (forgive me for misnaming, I can't quite remember, but it's something like that!) however with this one, while it is quite hard to see there is quite a distinct movement of the hands, which to me would suggest other, than perfection.
So there is no Invisible or perfect pass thus far,
Tom Field

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results