Karnival Midnights

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Why are we arguing over which cards are better? It's like yelling at a guy who likes cheese cake when you hate it. No point in doing so, it's just opinion and is kind of silly.

He said they are crap because they most likely did not fit his style and that's just his opinion.

Some people love the black ghost deck others love this and that deck. Does it mean they are right or wrong? No, that's just their taste in cards.

Jan 13, 2008
I'm really hoping your around 55 or so otherwise the whole 'dad' & 'son' thing is gonna be pretty weird.

Rabid
Yeah, the concept of time and ages definitely makes it weird, because there's a good chance you're older than me (assuming you're in your late twenties or thirties)...:p

But yeah, the main thing I was trying to say is we should get back on topic...Rabid is more than allowed to have his opinion about the cards, and nobody should be assuming anything about his assumed loyalties or affiliations affecting his stated opinions. I post at both boards...does that mean I instantly love every deck produced by both companies? Wait, there's an illusory war between the two sites, so does that mean my opinion gets nullified into a neutral opinion about the decks made by both sites? Because, of course, I can't have my own, independent opinion about a deck...ohhh noooo, that would be far too convenient. :rolleyes:

Why are we arguing over which cards are better? It's like yelling at a guy who likes cheese cake when you hate it. No point in doing so, it's just opinion and is kind of silly.

He said they are crap because they most likely did not fit his style and that's just his opinion.

Some people love the black ghost deck others love this and that deck. Does it mean they are right or wrong? No, that's just their taste in cards.

I totally agree with the first bit and not with the second.

I'm gonna say this again for all the people that don't get it:

I bought a brick of Guardians...they were rubbish. End of.

It has nothing to do with style or taste or anything. It has to do with a brick of clumpy, rubbish cards that I will never buy again. As I have already stated, I think the same thing about the 1800 deck from E.

Bash me and crucify me, to be honest I really couldn't give a toss...just don't stoop so pathetically low as to drop the "Oh, E Mod huh? No wonder he says he 'hates' T11's cards!"

Utter crap.

Karnival decks on the other hand...have two bricks and they're aces.

Rabid

EDIT: Randy...I wasn't having a go at you by the way.

Yeah, the concept of time and ages definitely makes it weird, because there's a good chance you're older than me (assuming you're in your late twenties or thirties)...:p

But yeah, the main thing I was trying to say is we should get back on topic...Rabid is more than allowed to have his opinion about the cards, and nobody should be assuming anything about his assumed loyalties or affiliations affecting his stated opinions. I post at both boards...does that mean I instantly love every deck produced by both companies? Wait, there's an illusory war between the two sites, so does that mean my opinion gets nullified into a neutral opinion about the decks made by both sites? Because, of course, I can't have my own, independent opinion about a deck...ohhh noooo, that would be far too convenient. :rolleyes:

Thank-you.

Rabid

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results