TA from Wayne Houchin's Site

nayost

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
i preordered mine from wayne's site because of the $5 anywhere shipping. i received my copy of TA here in bangkok, thailand in less than two weeks from the day they started to ship. the product came complete, with all the gimmicks, all 9 disks, in a Wooden box. i've had no problems shopping there. highly recommend it.

Sep 3, 2007
I ordered it from there. I only had one problem, but it was my fault. I moved and forgot to update my paypal address. Wayne was kind enough to send out a second TA right away. Great Service if you ask me. Go for it order from there. The bonus download you get is great.

Dec 5, 2008
i didnt recive a email saying that it shipped, i ordered it on march 1st. any idea about when it will arrive? i live in Surrey, British Columbia in CANADA where the moose are! lol

Nov 10, 2007
I hear alot of good things from his site I would like to save the 30$ buying it from penguinmagic.com but I think I will buy it from wayne's site.

I ordered it from there. I only had one problem, but it was my fault. I moved and forgot to update my paypal address. Wayne was kind enough to send out a second TA right away. Great Service if you ask me. Go for it order from there. The bonus download you get is great.

He sent a second TA?
Holy crap. That is good customer service.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results