Best Coin Shell

Jun 22, 2008
I recently purchased a Tango coin shell, and I was alittle disappointed that it only covers the coin about half way on the sides. The particular routine I am working on requires the shell coin be shown on both sides, albeit very quickly. I know schoolkraft makes some great shells but the price tag is a bit step at the moment. Can anyone recommend a good shell that covers the side of the coin completely? Thank you very much!>

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I wouldn't get the Schoolcraft stuff unless you know how to work with shells. Johnsons are always getting good reviews and are pretty reasonable.

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
No shell will cover the sides completely. Schoolcraft, Lasson, and Keuppers' will all come damn close though. Johnson's shells will come close as well, but not as much as the above.

I recently purchased a Tango coin shell, and I was alittle disappointed that it only covers the coin about half way on the sides. The particular routine I am working on requires the shell coin be shown on both sides, albeit very quickly. I know schoolkraft makes some great shells but the price tag is a bit step at the moment. Can anyone recommend a good shell that covers the side of the coin completely? Thank you very much!>

what do you mean by it only cover about half way on the sides? did you bought the expand slippery shell or the regular expand shell?

Jun 22, 2008
I just mean that the edge of the coin has a big obvious line on it, and from the other side you can see into the shell over the top, not a very snug or exact fit. I think I'm just going to just keep practicing using it for now, then if I get serious with this routine i might think about the SchoolCraft. The Dean Dill sets do look pretty awesome, thanks everyone for the suggestions.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results