How many decks do you buy in an order

I have heard some people buy a brick of cards, half a brick, or as justin miller does buys 12 bricks (144) as a kid with a weekly allowance i usually buy half a brick or three decks depending on the price Vipers (3) guardians (6) I was wondering how many everyone else buys.

Aug 31, 2007
California
half a brick of guardians if i could, maybe every month or so, and normally a brick of bikes from costco for 14 bucks a month

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
It really depends on what I'm looking at, true vipers 3, reg bikes a brick (from costco i might add), green/orange bikes 3, etc, etc

I buy a brick of Masters every time they run out (every 2-3 months or so) and a brick of normal bikes probably about once a month (yeah, at Costco. What's not to love about it?).

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Depends really.
I only buy a minimum of a dozen for TH9's and Bikes.
For other USPCC cards, I need at least 3. 1 for use, 1 for back-up the other one for either by back up back up or for display...

Sep 22, 2007
I havnt really looked at the Bike Decks at costco, but somone told me they were jumbo indexes?

Is that true?

I dont really like jumbo index cards; they annoy me.

usually if its a kind of deck that i know i would use to perform for friends, family, or acquaintances (regular bikes or TH-9's) i will by a brick, but if its more of a deck that i would use for myself or to put in a video (viper, ghost, etc.) then i will only buy maybe 3 or 4... i don't see a point in buying a brick of Vipers for example and pay a LOT more money for them instead of normal bikes so that i can perform with a deck that, in my opinion, looks very gaffed/odd to a lay person.

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I havnt really looked at the Bike Decks at costco, but somone told me they were jumbo indexes?

Is that true?

I dont really like jumbo index cards; they annoy me.

I'm pretty sure Costco sells both Jumbo Index AND normal Rider Back. Unless the normal Rider Back happens to be out of stock when you visit. (That happened to me once)

-Vince

Dex

Sep 18, 2007
North of France.
I only do a major order every 6 months for 40-50 decks.

In between I will still buy a few if I find some new ones that I don't have (New fan backs :D )

Sep 1, 2007
I have, not quite sure why you would want them though...

I accidentally ended up with a bunch of jumbo index "Bees" :(

turning lemons into lemonade, i decided to work it into my production act... i e do regular sized index... apologize to the old folks or "people in the back" if they can't see the cards faces? do a color change same card to jumbo... continue productions but this time they are all jumbo :)

and i buy as many cards as i can afford per order :D the only time I would even THINK about buying a gross worth is if they are going out of circulation (like Gemaco Alphas, very cheap and won't be able to find them, so might as well stock up at $1/pack)

brian, are you planning on collecting/selling for profit too? i don't think anyone can possibly go through as many cards as you must have :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results