This weekend-no cards?!

Nov 10, 2007
So this weekend I am going to my grandpa's for a weekend of jet skiing / boating / knee boarding / getting hurt etc. My friend Andrew is like really smart and always studies and he is coming to my grandpa's and I said if he does not bring any books or study I will not bring my cards. I dont think I will be able to do this, I honestly do not know the last day I did not have a deck of cards. I will prob. sneek out in the middle of the night and buy a deck.lol. So when I come back sunday I will update you guys to se if I did it. This means no thory11 / snc / being the first one to see the 1 0n 1.
So yeah just wanted to share this.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Haha i know what you mean. Sometimes when I don't have a deck I find myself frantically searching for one lol. It can become addicting but the best thing to do is to just stay busy with other exciting things and you should forget about it.

Nov 10, 2007
Haha i know what you mean. Sometimes when I don't have a deck I find myself frantically searching for one lol. It can become addicting but the best thing to do is to just stay busy with other exciting things and you should forget about it.

Yeah Im not sure if it will go well. lol. No practicing clipshift and stuff. Nooooooo my skill level will go down. lol. jkjk. I think it is good I stop for a few days.

D

Deleted member 2755

Ha, sometimes its good to stop everything and take a break... even if its for 2 or 3 days and you don't enjoy the reason your taking a break. Its good for you. :)

-Doug

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I can relate. It's good sometimes to take a break and just relax and have fun from doing another activity.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results