Which To Get

Mar 12, 2009
Hello all this is my first post (thought I should open with a hello),

I do card magic......started with a plain pack of bicycle blues and now I want to upgrade to a more mystic looking deck..... I have been over to the card section and I am torn between Bicycle Centurions and Bicycle Guardians now I love the look of guardians but I heard that Centurions are good quality.....
which would you guys choose for card magic?

Oct 11, 2007
I would go with the Guardians because they have lasted me for over a year and are still in good shape. Minus the box though because it's been in and out of my pocket in class so much. hehe! I would also try both and see which one you like better and which one suits your needs. I would definitely get MORE than one deck. By the way you described the question, it sounded like you were only going to get one deck. Just my own recommendations.

Jack

Mar 12, 2009
Yeah that't actually my plan I have.....3 decks of Centurions coming and if I disslike them I may get more decks of Guardians thanks!

Aug 2, 2008
the LBC
choosing a deck of cards is acutally quite hard. chances r u will buy many diffrent decks and compare quality to wat soots u best
my fav deck is ghost and splitspades

Mar 12, 2009
Yeah but the hard part is waiting for them to come Via mail! (where I live we hardly have any magic shops except for the cheap tricks at walmart!)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results